• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hello

Guest StrawberryTammyGirl

• Root Admin

Hello StrawberryTammyGirl,

Welcome to Laura's Playground.

MaryEllen :)

Welcome STG!

I am a very bad typist and thought that the anagram was the best way to go without misspelling your name. :)

I see you have listed yourself as androgyne - very good, we have a whole section of the forum that is dedicated to your special needs as we do for each general area along the way - you can go into any forum and post and read but when you have questions specifically realted to androgyne, that forum is where all of the others look for those questions, like I'm MTF but I do go into all of the other areas too.

I can't start a topic in the teen forums (Well I can - I'm a moderator, but we choose to leave the topics up to the teens) we can answer and offer advice and it is so interesting to read what all of the young people have on there minds.

Why am I telling you all of this - because there is so much to be learned from other areas and the community is very diversified.

But you have a special place - come into the lounge and you get to pick from the hot coco an cookies that I always offer to our new ladies and from the pizza and cheeseburgers for the new guys - see you are special and can even take a little from both.

When the smell of food drifts across the playground everyone knows that a new member is here and they will come to say hi! (and grab some free food - so hang on to your pizza and cookies! :lol: )

Welcome and do tell us more about yourself.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean
Hi Guys.. ^_^. I'm new here.. :P

Oh, My goodness! You are SO talkative...you need to slow down a bit!....lol

Well, it is so nice to meet you......

My girlfriend Sally has gotten you all snug and comfy and now you can meet everyone!

You'll love it here...I just know it!

Relax and enjoy yourself, Sweetheart!

XXOO

Donna Jean

Guest 1charlotte1

Hi! I'm Charlotte. I'm 17 MTF and I luv hugs! *hug* if it is not a problem I think u should put up a post about u! So everyonecan get to know you! U could just put down the basics like me, or perhaps dive deeper and go into interests and hobbies! Oh and above all, welcome!!! Enjoy your time here!

Hugz, Charlotte

Guest Alyssa Leigh

Hi Strawberry Tammy Girl

Welcome to the playground everyone here is nice so look around and ask any questions you have.

Alyssa

Guest Meredith_Baxter

Hey Strawberry girl,

I love your name!!! You are so welcome to our rapidly growing family…It’s the most friendly, nurturing, supportive, loving, non-judgmental group of gals and guys I have ever met in my life…and, now, you are one of us!! We’re so glad to have you and I look forward very much to getting to know you!! BTW, we have great coffee and tea, or whatever you like when you’re lounging around with us…

Love,

Meredith