• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hallo Thar

Guest Nikk

Guest Nikk

Hey there, I am Nikk*, I'm about three months shy of seventeen and I am very much male <3 I'm kind of spazztic and I came about my transsexuality in a rather odd fashion that I have yet to share with anyone, but knowing my thinking very much, I'm sure someone will prove me wrong.

Foremost, I am a storyteller. I love words, art, theatre, music, ect. ect. Anything that can express really. Well about a year and a half ago, I was assigned a story for English. It was just your average ho-hummity story but the character I used was a male (although it was first person and I made sure that it was never mentioned that he was really male), but he wore dresses... And then I realized that that's exactly how I felt - a boy wearing dresses. So I stopped wearing dresses, eventually figured sh*t out, told my parents, and I plan to transition as I'm going into college so that I can form relationships as a male....

Letsse... Um, my ex-girliefriend is also transgendered, but she wants what I don't (wouldn't it be lovely if we could all just switch bodies?).... Just an amusing bit of my life that I thought I should share....

Another amusing bit, I originally picked the name Nikk because of it's semi-androgynous relationship to the name Nikolai (which will be my full name once I look male enough to pass with that name), but in Japanese Nikk is fairly close to Niku 肉 which is a suffix that's added onto an animal's name to make it meat. I just thought that was rather ironic and shareworthy...

I hope to meet you allllllllll at sometime or another <3

Guest Frank67

Hello Nikk,

I thought I was the first to welcome you, but now I see Eth was quicker :D .

You are young, so it would be good to have a look into the teens forum.

Enjoy your stay, make friends, and very important ask all the questions you may have.

Frank

Guest Donna Jean

Hello, Nikk!

Welcome to the Playground!

It's early so let me offer you some nice hot coco and a pastry or two.....ok?

Oh, My...it's really nice to meet you and we have another member from Hawaii....Char...

Maybe she'll bounce in and say "Hello", too....

I think the you'll like it here..we're non-judgmental and work hard to keep it it safe here....

I see that you like words....well...we're full of it........"Words" that is...lol

There's plenty to read and much to learn here...the people are all registered sweethearts so you'll like everyone!

Why don't you sit back and relax....just enjoy yourself.......OK?

Good.......

XXOO

Donna Jean

Guest Sophie H

Hello Nikk

Welcome, lovely to meet you and welcome to Laura's. It's a wonderful place and I am sure you will love it here.

Sophie

Guest Elizabeth K

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

I would usually open here asking you to post - huhhhh

You are already posting well and it's still early in the day! GREAT''

We are so glad to have you - and you are so artiulate and sharp! So a true WELCOME to Laura's and we hope you enjoy it here. We try to provide a safe place for younger people, and as you already know, the teen forums are full of good people. We also have a good bunch of young FTM here - so ask any questions and make comments. Of course - all forums are open to you. It's really an education because of all the diversity...

Lizzy

Guest 1charlotte1

Allo! 'ow are ye? Lol. So, welcome to lauras! It rocks here!! I'm Charlotte! I'm very much female, but look like a man in a dress *frustrated sigh* :P. I'm several months into being seventeen, and thank you for introducing yourself! I'm going to have to second the fact that we r full of it! Lol. But we all care very deeply for eachother an this is a wonderful site to have found! If you ever need any help just post the question! U will get answers! And if u ever need a convo! Stop by and leave me a message!

Hugz, Charlotte

Hi Nikk,

I am a bit late getting here, but I see that Donna Jean already got you some refreshments - I am so glad that you have come here.

I am not from Hawaii although I love it and have spent a lot of time there.

So much diversity, in scenery, mountains to beaches in less than fifteen minutes even in heavy traffic, in people, every nationality you can think of, and religions - oh my!

A good friend of mine always used to say, "In Hawaii there is no black or white, we're all beige!"

Aloha, from one Kama'aina (long term resident or children of the Islands) to another and welcome to the Ohana (family).

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Neuro

Welcome to the forums, Nikk!! It's great to see another guy around here, especially who appreciates having an awesome pokemon icon *resists urge to be a nerd all over this forum*

Your story about your ex-girliefriend (fufufu) was really cool--It would be so easy to switch bodies, if it were possible DX aw man, like with Hourou Musuko...

Glad you started posting places, and feel free to ask any questions and give advice, too! You will be a valuble member of our interwebs family, I am sure!

Guest NeverSayNever

Hey, welcome to Laura's.

I'm Phoebe (until I get a new name) and I'm a 16 year old pre-transition FTM.

I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

A lot of people have greeted you :P

Welcome to the forums, Nikk!! It's great to see another guy around here, especially who appreciates having an awesome pokemon icon *resists urge to be a nerd all over this forum*

Your story about your ex-girliefriend (fufufu) was really cool--It would be so easy to switch bodies, if it were possible DX aw man, like with Hourou Musuko...

Glad you started posting places, and feel free to ask any questions and give advice, too! You will be a valuble member of our interwebs family, I am sure!

Michael, I think it's about time to let your nerdyness just flow from you without resisting it, because we all know you're a nerd anyway!

xD

Anyways, nice to meet you Nikk. ^_^

Welcome to the Playground. :P

Guest Elizabeth K

One of our moderators is Hawaiian (lives there) - but MTF - she is busy making her mark in the world now (film maker) and will eventually see this , probably! Look for CharliTo (Charlene) a beautiful young woman now... she likes exotic food - and ginger candy!

Lizzy

Guest Nikk

Wow, I feel so welcome... It's kind of overwhelming.

Thank you for the refreshments and the love. Letsseee.... I'm going to reply in order to the posts above, even if it's just a thank you because you all are awesome [strikethrough]and I really don't want to write a paper right now[/strikethrough].

@Eth and Frank: Thank you so much. <33

@Donna Jean: Thanks for the welcome and I'll look for this other Hawaii member XD And thank you.

@Sophie: Thank you ^_^

@Elizabeth: Oh wow, thanks. It's actually not so early for me... Well... Maybe it was when I posted? BUT ANYWAY, thank you.

@Charlotte: Aw thanks. And I'm sure you look amazing in a dress. Random: The description of your location reminds me of Colbert's description of gay marriage in Iowa with the corn thing.... Sorry, it did. ^_^;;

@Sally: Oh you make Hawaii sound so much more wonderful than it is.... There's not much to do here if you don't like the beach, and it's not like you could take a road trip somewhere. The farthest away you can really get is North Shore (well, on Oahu), and that's not even more than a two hour's drive from any given point on the island. But awesome, it's so true. We all be beige now, shoots. :D

@Neuro: Yay! Another nerd like me (and I mean that in the way that we are AWESOME nerds)! Go ahead and nerd all over the place; I'll be sure to join you :D

@Phoebe: Thank you. I'm kind of shocked by the sheer number of greetings I've gotten here....

@Misaki: Your name reminds me of some anime character, but the character isn't coming to mind....DX Thanks for the welcome though.

@Elizabeth again: As I said before, I'll be sure to look for her. :D

Nikk,

Once I tried to help a friend start up a business in Hawaii - he didn't have enough money to keep things together for more than a couple of months so I had to move back.

I will tell you the secret of why everyplace you go on vacation seems so wonderful - YOU ARE ON VACATION!

When I was trying to work there and running around just like when I was in Texas trying to work, I didn't like it nearly as much - but I went back on a vacation and went whale watching and flew my kite and drove up the Pali and stood facing the wind looking overe Kaneohe Bay and it was magical again.

Perspective makes all of the difference.

Everywhere looks better from a distance, I might even think that Texas looks good when viewed from Michigan. (Just a random state that I picked - not a place that I have spent much time)

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Alyssa Leigh

Hi Nikk

welcome to Laura's there are so many nice and caring people here so dont hesitate to look around and ask any questions you have.

Alyssa

Guest ~Brenda~

Well Hello there Nikk!!

I see that you have met already the wonderful people here at Laura's!! There are many more people here too. Welcome, and please post dear!! The more you post, the more you will see who you are!! You have nothing to fear, dear!! We all love you and will help you!!

LOL

bernii

Guest Nikk

@Pól, yes, I think we did meet somewhere else already, but thank you. And how do you pronounce your name?

@Alyssa: Thank you <3

@ Bernii: Thank you so much..

Thank all of you so much for being so welcoming.

Guest 1charlotte1

Yess! I admire your dedication! It is just like team rocket to keep at it! *although they were terrible at what they did* maybe u are more determined like haruko from flcl!!! (my favorite manga) I know I don't have ur permission but ima need the place up too! U can also call me onanoko! Cause meh brain is still a little girls brain! I don't grow up.... EVER! Mwahaha! *rambles on a little longer*

^^^^I wasgetting on my nerves XD

Hugz, Charlotte

P.S. Will u caramell dansen with me?

Guest Nikk

@ Charlotte: boku ha otokonoko. douzo youroshiku! (I am a boy. Nice to meet you!). And of course I will caramelldansen with you! I think there are actually videos of me caramelldansing at the last hawaii anime convention....

Guest Meredith_Baxter

Hello Nikk,

So nice to meet you and have you join our wonderful family...I think it's great that you are coming to terms with your gender placement at such an early age...I'm also glad that there is an internet that is making all of this possible for us...back in the day,LOL, I thought I was the only man in the world that wanted to be a girl atleast sometimes...you'll never be alone as long as you have internet access and can browse over to Laura's...we are all so connected, aren't we? Take care Nikk, and I'm looking forward to having you with us.

Love,

Meredith

Guest CharliTo

EEE!!!!!!!!!

SRY!!! I can't believe I MISSED THIS!

*hug*

Hi fellow Hawaii person :3

Welcome to the one and only awesome Laura's Playground!

Eeeee, I hope you enjoy it here! ^_^

*gives some malasadas* :3

Charlene