• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Bonjour!

Guest Sevan

Guest Sevan

Hello, I guess I'll go by Sevan here,

Strictly speaking I'm physically female but have been doing a lot of questioning lately. This looks like a decent place to ponder.

I am 18, of Canada, I speak English and French and a bit of Spanish, and I will probably be going into graphic design.

Hello Sevan,

Welcome to the forums come on in and sit down, I have pizza and cheeseburgers for our hungry guys and you can have some of the cookies for dessert if you have any room left. :)

I am a 57 year old MTF and I have a few people here who call me Momma Sally - the first of them is one of my favorites and when you meet him, you'll know why I mention him.

His name is Zabrak and he is a moderator here now, he is sort of my adopted son and he is also from canada and a Graphic artist as well -he has a current work in progress on the forums right now.

We are non judgmental and very friendly so just sit back and wait for the smell of food to signal the others that we have a new member.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Sevan

Thank you all!

Mm, pizza is quite delicious, but Julia is right... I don't need to pork up any extra!

I shall look forward to meeting this Zabrak and stealing all of his ideas. (Shhh.)

Upon reading others' introductions, I now feel relatively lackluster, so I shall add in that I am the singlemost indecisive person likely on the face of the Earth (or am I? I'm not sure. Maybe that guy over there- or, oh, maybe he's not-) and even dilly-dallied over whether or not I should join this forum. Needless to say, I haven't really talked to anyone else about this whole gender thing.

Anyhow. Looking forwards to getting to know you all!

Guest StrandedOutThere

Hi Sevan,

Welcome!

Don't worry! All of our cheeseburgers and pizza are magically calorie free, yet somehow still delicious.

We're a friendly bunch, so don't be shy!

Guest 1charlotte1

Ooooo! I lived in France! I have a French speaking buddy *grabs new buddy and shows to everyone* yesss!

Hugz, Charlotte

Guest 1charlotte1
Hi Sevan,

Welcome!

Don't worry! All of our cheeseburgers and pizza are magically calorie free, yet somehow still delicious.

We're a friendly bunch, so don't be shy!

I believe we would say they have virtually no calories! XD

Sorry I had to do that, signed Charlotte

Guest Nikk

SEVAN SEVAN SEVAN,

Your name is amazingly fun to say. It just slips off the tongue. It's even more fun to say Salut Sevan.

Welcome <3 I be Nikk - your friendly neighborhood effervescent FTM.

~Nikk

Guest Alyssa Leigh

Hi Sevan

Welcome to Laura's there are so many nice people here so look around and ask any questions you have.

Alyssa

Guest ~Brenda~

Hey Sevan,

You have definetly come to the right place!! You have got to meet Zabrak, Ains, Leo, Leigh, Pol Eire, Lewis, Misaki, Neuro, Evan_J, Angel, and so many others that really understand you!! You are now safe among us who know you better than you realize!!

Love

bernii

Guest Sevan

Calorie-free!? Why then I might just need to order a lifetime supply!

Oh no, we are not to speak French? Saaaadnessss. I shall attempt to refrain. I may fail. (¡Es probable! Wait. Hell. Uhm. There's lots of Spanish in the States, isn't there? Is that allowed then?) But fun! I would love to live in France someday. Or Italy. Mm, Tuscany.

Why thank you Nikk! I think it's quite a delightful name myself, which would be why I chose it of course >;P

Oh my, far too many people to meet. I'm sure I'll get around to it all someday though.

Thank you all for the warm words of welcome.

Guest Elizabeth K

Moderator here

You may post in any language as long as it is translated to exact English in the same posting. Usually this is limited to a few phrases. Well known words may be an exception.

Just a reminder of the rules

Lizzy

Guest mia 1

Well here is one person to meet a francophone and francophile an old one who loves Quebec City and more...Bon Soir Good Night......Mia :D

Guest 1charlotte1
Moderator here

You may post in any language as long as it is translated to exact English in the same posting. Usually this is limited to a few phrases. Well known words may be an exception.

Just a reminder of the rules

Lizzy

I keep making language mistakes because j'adore francais! Or I love french! Ima dummy!!! Srry! I can't help myself! It's my favorite langue or language even I suck at it :P

Luvs, Charlotte

Guest Sevan

Ah, this seems to be one of the rules that I have forgotten. I shall keep it in mind and possibly re-visit those rules tomorrow.

(I actually did read the rules to this forum, I swear.] Either way, thank you for clarification, Elizabeth.

Ah, I have also grown incompetent in the field of French grammar... I hope to fix this issue sometime soon. I should watch all of my DVDs in French. again. I prefer both French and Spanish to English simply because they make more sense to me... especially the spelling in Spanish! Why, if we did away with Q, it'd be completely phonetic! Brilliant, in my opinion ;)

Guest Meredith_Baxter

Hello Sevan,

Welcome to our wonderful Transgender, Transsexual, Crossdressers, Intersex, Trans-Cross-everything family!!! We can all kick back and be who we are here, no questions asked...we are unique and special...I can assure you that you will be made to feel so very quickly!!!

BTW, I have relatives in Niagara Falls Ontario, used to have a summer cottage there, and I've been to Toronto many times...Canada is a wonderful place to be!!!

BTW again, I'm sure your French is better than mine... bonjour is about all I know, LOL.. :):):)

Love,

Meredith

Guest Frank67

Hello Sevan,

welcome to the forum.

All I can say in French, after three years at school, is "Je ne parle pas français/I don't speak French" and "Je ne sais pas/I don't know" (my standard sentences in class tests), some sayings and I can count up to 13 :D , not very useful.

Because it is late here

Bonne nuit/good night (I hope my spelling is right)

Frank