• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

A Long way's I have come and finding my old post

Raven1981

Hello All:

So I wanted to share some of my old post that I ran across in the archives way back in 2009.  Wow I cannot believe I have been a member on this form since 2009 and my first mentor who helped me out alot when I was posting back then is still here.  I would love to meet her when I go to California.  But my first mentor was @Carolyn Marie  Back then in 2009 I was always posting in the cross dresser section cause that is what I thought I was and seeing a general therapist back then told me that I was a cross dresser so I was always thinking that I was a cross dresser.  But after reading my old archive post, it shows hands down that I am actually Transgender without knowing it.  I have even found a old post of mine asking if I am a cross dresser or transgender and when I read it, I cannot believe that how I am talking about the same thing I have always said that I am happy, confident, feel better as a girl than me being a guy.  Other post show how I am afraid to go out but always wanted to live as a girl or me being born in the wrong body.  Now here I am 10 years later finally fully out and fully knowing that I am a woman and living very happy as myself and that I am transitioning.  I have come along ways on here.  

Want to also add that I have looked up my high school journal that I have found and sure enough it also shows the same as my old archive post and my current post with saying how I am a girl and want to be a girl and want to live as a girl and want breast and a body and long hair and everything.

I have linked some of my old archive post if anyone might want to see / read

• Admin

Thank you, Amy.  It's so cool to read the old posts and see how far we both have come since 2009.  I'm glad the posts exist, because a lot of the old stuff was lost when we moved to the new server and web host service.  Reading the posts bring back a lot of memories.  Thanks, again.  Glad to hear that you are doing well and are happy.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Your welcome Carolyn.  You were the first one I meet on here back in 2009 when we were with Laura's Playground.  I am happy that I was able to find my old post and cannot believe just some of my post show that I was never a cross dresser but I was transgender and never properly knew.

But I must have been hiding it for awhile and then the time I was absent, I was drinking alot and must have been to try to surpass my thoughts of who I was cause I did not know how to come out and show who I was really.

And now, I am fully sober with not drinking alcohol and cannot be anymore happier with living my life as I have always should have been.

Lots of Love

That’s really cool Amy!! I was on that Laura’s playground a long time ago but I can’t remeber my name or anything. Very cool to be able to look back like this! Just think about where you’ll be and what you’ll see in 10 more years! 

• Forum Moderator

Congratulations on coming so far Amy.  What a journey!!!

Jani

Thank you @Kirsten, @Jani.  I cannot believe that I have actually be on this form for 10 years.  But 3 of those years was when I was in a dark place and did the purge of all my female items cause I thought that I was a cross dresser cause I listen to a general therapist and started drinking very heavily to the point of blackouts to try to surpress all my emotions thinking that I was weird for wanting to live as a girl and wanting to be a girl and saying that I was born in the wrong body and that I should have been born a girl.  I wish that I knew now on and take that back in time to my younger self and tell myself it will be ok and that I can start to transition and become that girl I have been seeing inside of myself and that she will come out and emerge into the world and to get started early.

I hope everyone enjoyed reading some of my old post that I have found.  I saw my actual therapist today and showed her some of my old post from here and my old high school journal and she said the same thing that this confirms hands down that I was never a cross dresser and that I am Transgender.  But back then I really did not know.  My gender therapist has no doubts in her mind that I am transgender and that this is the right path for me and has no problem providing me letters for anything I need from hormones that I am on now to surgeries.  She is just so happy to see how far I have come and loves seeing a smile on my face and loves how I still talk to her and share with her.  I just love that I have found a awesome wonderful gender therapist

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 47 Guests (See full list)

• Ashley0616
    • Ladypcnj
    • RaineOnYourParade
    • Mmindy
    • Pip
    • robin34
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

SimplyMadeloeine
    Newest Member
    SimplyMadeloeine

1. austin_4
      austin_4
      (17 years old)
    2. Britany_Relia
      Britany_Relia
      (39 years old)
    3. Emily S
      Emily S
      (67 years old)
    4. Hoof Arted
      Hoof Arted
      (22 years old)
    5. n3eeko
      n3eeko
    • Ladypcnj
    • Ashley0616
      Heck I get cold sometimes when its 72-74. Darn cold flashes. 
    • Mmindy
      Good morning from the backyard patio,   Parker and I are outside enjoying the morning sounds of the day. It’s was filled with the beautiful sounds of birds, bugs and kids off at a distant playground. My coffee was hot, strong and black. This came crashing down as the Monday morning trash truck came into the neighborhood. We’re the first neighborhood for the trash route since a city ordinance keeps all commercial workers limited to a 07:00 start time. It was Parker’s first time experiencing this noise and physical vibrations as the operator slammed the articulated arm around picking up individual trash bins. Parker ran from the fence back to the patio swing looking back at the monstrous truck causing such a commotion. His head tilted, ears perked, and body language indicating curiosity.    My second cup of coffee is settling down as the birds return to singing their calls, and Parker ravages his toy rabbit.    Hugs and best wishes as you take on the week. Happy Monday!   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋    
    • Mmindy
      Good morning @Adrianna Danielle   I’m glad you agreed to the paternity test.    My Uncle found himself in a similar situation and after the test he was faced with explaining his infidelity and one night stand to his wife and family. Not only did the test come back; “YOU ARE THE FATHER” she looked like a sister to the other children in his family. This was a “23 & Me” moment confirmed by an independent test. The most important reason for the young lady to search for her father, was medical history and peace of mind. The blessing of the test was her understanding and willingness to disappear into obscurity. That was not what my Uncle or his family wanted to happen. She was family and they wanted to know her and eventually love her as a family member. The next 4th of July family gathering, she was introduced to the rest of her extended family and I gained a cousin. My prayers for you as you navigate all the possibilities, and I hope it works out for everyone involved.    Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Heather Shay
    • Willow
      Well I’m short on time again!   I had to move to the couch around 3:15 this morning. Unfortunately my wife’s med vac was making a lot of noise which woke me up and I couldn’t sleep. Then I over slept because my alarm wasn’t set correctly, my fault.    @Mirrabooka Hobart is a beautiful city and Tasmania is a wonderful place to visit. I was there several times in the 80s.    @Birdie Texas isn’t the only state with such laws.  Don’t try going to a public bathroom in Florida either. Now there laws aren’t based on chromosomes or anything like that but it’s a birth certificate as far as I know.  That Texas law is a tough one, really anti transgender in all respects. Except!  What if you have an extra chromosome?  Or DNA that’s flipped?  Did they think of that situation?  Medical theory suggests that is the case when it come to Transgender people, but especially the young ones.  Also, IQ, that tends to be higher than average.  There are a lot of things about us the medical science is studying, not just psychology.   got to go   Willow
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      Are you lucky enough to see people's aura's? If so, can you describe?
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      All in all IFS is helping.
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      Two unusual conbinations: Jackson Brown was accompanist for Nico of The Velvet Undarground & Nico fame. David Gates of Bread fame played with Captain Beefheart.
    • Desert Fox
      I started estrogen (oral) a little before age 50 and not the maximum dose either and also no blockers. It almost immediately accentuated the feminine features I already had, and expanded my already soft areas of skin, widened my hips and distributed more fat to my thighs and increased my breast size. There seem to be some subtle changes to my face too though I doubt I am any more passable than I was a decade ago, it’s just nice to not use breast forms anymore. I haven’t switched to injections as planned and there really hasn’t been much change after the first 6 months and my body fights back; my E levels dropped and T increased even on the same dose so it has not really done much for me. It sounds like injections are the far better way to go, plus progesterone after a while if the doctor will prescribe that.    As is often said, everyone is unique and one’s mileage may vary, and what works for one person may not for another. 
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.