• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

My first packer and other good news

Ronin82

I finally bought my first packer! Its a Pack-it Lite from The Tool Shed. Love the packer, but going to have to get a better harness. Went with just the basic pouch, and it doesn't keep the stuff in the right place at all. For someone who can't afford a really nice packer, this one is great! Very realistic feeling, and comfortable. It makes me feel like I'm finally what I was always supposed to be, like the thing that was missing all my life is finally there! I will be getting other packers/STP's as I can afford them, but for only $15 this one is spectacular!

In other good news, I'm on the waiting list to see the Trans-medicine Endocrinologist I wanted to see. It'll be 3-4 months maybe before I can get in to see her, and I may not be able to actually start anything due to financial issues, but I'm going to get to start seeing an Endo/PCP that actually GETS Transgender issues and works with other issues too. YAY!!

So happy for you dude!

I actually just got myself my first packer as well, but I need to get some packing underwear and can't decide what I want to get, haha.