• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Mr. Limpy customization for "play"

mikiash19

So, I recently bought a mr. limpy packer medium... And I'm wondering, is there any way to use it for sex? Like modify it with some sort of rod or something. I'm a student and this was the only affordable and cheap packer I can get in my country (Czech Republic). I will surely buy a reelmagik (or freetom) prosthetic in the future, but mr. limpy is my only way right now :D any ideas? ?

• Admin

Using ANY product of this type other than as the manufacturer designed it and intended it  is going to create a health hazard, especially for contact with sensitive body parts of another person.  None of us on this forum can safely give any other advice about it.  I have had friends injured by the misuse of adult toy items, some very seriously with long lasting problems.

Per our Forum rules we cannot discuss the actual use of any items in sexual activity since we do have members under the age of I8 here.

• Dev locked this topic