• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi everyone

Tariane90

Hi my name's Tariane and I'm new to this site I've never really been on a forum before, so I'm not entirely sure how everything works. Anyway, I've always felt strongly in knowning that I wanted a life as a woman, but didn't know or think it was possible however it took up until last year for me to "come out as trans" it was scary and first I limited it to a few friends and gradually worked my way up to telling my immediate family, who were to my surprise accepting, however, it took for me to move away to feel confident in my decision to be open about it unfortunately, because of the fear of rejection, something I'm very familiar with.  I've come a long way and have learned a lot throughout my journey so far, however I know I still have a ways to go in that journey. Where I am now I don't have a lot of support and I hope to connect with others who have similar experiences and if I can be of support to someonelse that would be great as well.

Hi and welcome! You've stumbled upon a great forum for support and connection, if I may say so. Check it out and feel at ease to post whatever's on your mind. 

~Toni

• Forum Moderator

Hi Taraine,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here!

Lots of love and a big welcome hug,

Timber Wolf ?

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Tariane,

I found this site was very helpful as i made steps towards living as myself.  Maybe the best thing was that i could see the possible paths and know i wasn't alone in my journey.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Tariane!  I'm glad you found us.  

Jani

• Admin

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Tariane.  I hope you find here the support and information you need on your journey, and will share with us those things you have learned on that journey.  We all benefit from each other.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie