• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Your Room!~

EVAN_DESU

Guest NeverSayNever

@Misaki - awesome room!! I saw Hide!! <3

How come you only have your Japan flag up now?

The two framed photos are of Marco Hietala and Emppu Vuorinen, taken from when I went to see Nightwish live :P

On my noticeboard: The lyrics to a Japanese song I like

A picture that I drew

My exam timetable

Phone number of a cello teacher

Playing card

Above my bed is a picture of a dinosaur that my brother drew for me, and I picture that I drew of my group of friends.

The paper on the far side around that calendar are french work, for when I was revising for my exam :P

The picture of the dinosaur is amazing (I couldn't make out much of the group of friends - not enough contrast) but I did notice that you have a dream catcher at the head of your bed - good placement.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest NeverSayNever
The picture of the dinosaur is amazing (I couldn't make out much of the group of friends - not enough contrast) but I did notice that you have a dream catcher at the head of your bed - good placement.

Love ya,

Sally

I know it's amazing ^^ He's really good at drawing dinosaurs and dragons so that's why I asked him to draw one for me :D

I love dreamcatchers. There's one in every bedroom of the house :)

Guest Neuro

UWAH Nikk your room is cool, so many wires everywhere it's like a paradise!

UWAHx2 NeverSayNever, you saw Nightwish live.... ffffff it must have been amazings~ =u=

Guest OneOutOfnOne
Lydia and I clearly have a lot in common. My dorm room was at it's max about two weeks ago when I had 9 instruments in my ~120 square foot room: 2 trumpets, a trombone, an alto sax, a tenor sax, 2 guitars, a clarinet, and a flute. The clarinet and the flute aren't mine though, I was just holding onto them like. I have this tendency to acquire instruments if they're very cheap. My trumpet in probably the only really good instrument I have, the others I got for little or no money.

Of course - how could I have forgotten my trumpet? Except in my case, the trumpet is the instrument I got for little to no money. It currently has a red banner hanging from it because I used it on stage for a musical I was in.

I am very much thankful that I only had to endure the dormitory life for a single year. Although, space was only one of many concerns I had that year...

Guest NeverSayNever
UWAHx2 NeverSayNever, you saw Nightwish live.... ffffff it must have been amazings~ =u=

Lol, they were. Do you like them then?

It was just over a year ago :( Long time.

Guest Sarah Marie
i just painted my room last month. it's turquoise and orange...it's pretty crazy.

Leigh -- That sounds delightfully beautiful. I'm a tad bit envious (I live in an apartment so I am stuck with boring white walls.)

Guest Shannon S

My room is a bit odd. I'm an earth tone girl a lot of browns, greens some red thrown in but, that kind of clashes with my baby blue carpet and yellow-white walls. All my furnishings are a deep mahogany stained wood. Corner desk witch houses my computer art-work station and my T.V. A few guitars hanging up next to the T.V. and my cats bed next to my bed even though she sleeps on my bed rather then hers. So it's pretty empty. :P

Guest 1charlotte1
I like a lot of Nightwish's stuff, they are pretty cool o3o

Old singer nightwish or new singer nightwish? Just to clarify!! Merci!

Hugz, Charlotte

Guest Liam

I just moved from the college dorms into a house (yay for moving off campus), and I haven't had time to unpack yet. So right now, it just looks like a room with a bunch of boxes, a bed (no sheets yet), and a desk. The walls are bright yellow, which is kind of cool. There's one window that's 3/4 of the way underground (I'm in the basement). I'm thinking about getting blue sheets, but I'm kind of sick of the blue/yellow color combo, since those have been my school colors from second grade to the present, so I don't know. And the walls, well, they will have posters and pictures and stuff on them.

Guest Zeke

...My room's boring

It's small and blue and contains: A bunch of stuff I have nowhere to put so I just pile it all on my desk, a TV that I think is older than me, masses of cords so tangled I don't know what half of them connect to, bookshelves that don't have enough space, a bed so uncomfortable that it's probably the cause of my insomnia, a maroon-ish carpet that clashes with EVERYTHING, and a curtain that's really just a bedsheet

And a snazzy Watchmen poster!

But I'm moving upstairs in a few months, so pretty soon this room will be nothing but a memory

At least, until I come downstairs to use the bathroom and have to walk past it