• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Template to track changes?

RobynNYC

Hi!  I’m going to be starting a very low dose regimen and am wondering if anyone has a good template to track changes over time?  I have a body measurement template but I’m more curious about whether anyone has something that helps you record other changes, like to mood or skin tone etc.  I’d love advice and recommendations.  For background, it’s very low dose because OMG I’m so nervous about a full transition and am hoping to get a feeling for what it’s like before jumping in with both feet.  

so any advice any of you might have a out how to track progress or changes, which I expect to be subtle, would be highly appreciated.  

thanks so much!!!

-Robyn 

• Forum Moderator

Early on I just used an excel spreadsheet to track when the doctor adjusted my dosage and my body measurements. I did that for about a year before I got bored and gave up.  The novelty wears off eventually.  You can keep a log or diary to record your feelings, moods and other changes.  

Jani

Thanks so much!  I’ve heard this from others but since I’m purposefully low dosing I think I will need some more detailed tracking. I’m skinny to begin with and likely won’t get much past an A cup eventually so I’m thinking quantifying the changes will be important.  I’ve also put in my excel some space to track emotional changes.  But omg we are quarantined during an epidemic and a mad man is president so not sure if my breakdowns are from the medication or from life ...    ??‍♀️