• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Six Word Stories

Faye1972

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shay

• Cyndee

• Jani

• Jackie C.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Breaching waves surface the whale breathing.

• Forum Moderator

hope to move soon, very excited!!

Filed for unemployment, stressed me out.?

Kelsey Brooke

Feeling down, must get back up!

Cold cloudy day, hoping for sunshine!

Don't be sad, be happy, Potato

Liam da potato

potato, potato, potato, potato and potato ^^

12 hours ago, Ethan da potato said:

potato, potato, potato, potato and potato ^^

Lol, I like this great work.?

High speed face planted into ground.

Now that's the spirit, Mr. Potato

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 0 Anonymous, 83 Guests (See full list)

• Cyndee
    • HollyNoel
    • 2beBreanna
    • JamieMackenzie
    • Willow Farmer
    • Aurora
    • Jackie C.
    • DeeDee
    • nympheanelumbo
    • Gabriel
    • Heather Nicole
    • Tasha Marie
    • BillieB
    • Linda Marie
    • Jani
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics With Zero Replies

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Rogerkyle3452
    Newest Member
    Rogerkyle3452

1. Freddie
      Freddie
      (19 years old)
    2. MWK89
      MWK89
      (32 years old)
    3. ophelia
      ophelia
      (27 years old)
    4. papaparca
      papaparca
      (24 years old)
    • HollyNoel
      Jackie, I'm sorry. We never dressed up in cloths, I meant in game. But you know that if I were allowed to, this queen would have been fabulous back then.. lol   I did my dressing at 3 am when no one was awake. I called myself Charlotte back then. I know, how did I go from Charlotte to Holly.. lol   But during D&D, I could be Charlotte the Elf Ranger.. lol.
    • Jackie C.
      Um, sweetie? I've been with exactly two women. One of them was just one time. One of them is my wife. I turn 51 in... let's see... 22 days so your experience isn't that unusual I don't think. At least I don't FEEL like a freak.   I'm teaching my spouse (slowly and gently) to give me an O with the new hardware. Heck, I had to figure out how to do it for myself first. For both of us now that I think about it. I mean I had to figure out how her hardware worked without an instruction manual and she didn't really know either. Fortunately if you approach the problem with enthusiasm and a "can-do" attitude, solutions present themselves.    Hugs!
    • HollyNoel
      @Jandi I don't have a partner. I never dated hardly at all. I don't want to sound pathetic, but I've only ever been with two people, a girl and a guy once each. So this girl has no experience with getting the O with anyone else. I'm hoping that changes now that I can feel more free to be who I am. I'm still basically still a virgin, speaking of, anyone know if they are making the sequel to the 40 year old virgin. I will be available to play the 52 year old virgin.. lol   Anyway, i am lacking in a partner right now, I am hoping that it's different with someone else as it is solo.   And no! I'm not making a joke. 2 people in the 52 years. Yes I know, pathetic.. lol
    • Jackie C.
      Oh that would have been awesome. My group never did costumes though except maybe Halloween. I feel like I missed out.   Hugs!
    • HollyNoel
      Jackie, Yes Rangers were, but my brother got Dragon magizine and when they did a thing on the ranger class, I was in love.   And yes, a lot of my allowed dressing up was during D&D. My brother never understood why I picked a female and I constantly got the "People will think you're gay if you play a girl!" talk, but it felt right and I didn't know why. Now I know, but back then, it was as close as I got to being who I was.. lol   Thinking about it now, I was in therapy before I was in therapy.. lol
    • Tasha Marie
      Yes close. Well I must go for now hugs to everyone. Hope to talk soon. 
    • Jani
      A nurse has your purse and is locking it up with your other belongings.  We'll get it for you when we're finished.  Please try to stay calm. 
    • Jani
      Great.  The future is what we make of it.  I'm trying to get all I can!!
    • nympheanelumbo
      Put Your Records On by Corinne, definitely a transfemine song about a girl in the middle of figuring herself out post-coming out to her family. So, I hold this song close to me.  
    • Jackie C.
      I don't know, that's 6.5 to 7 hours for me. 😉   Hugs!
    • Linda Marie
      Where is my phone!!!!! I can't go in there with out my phone! Understand?  Oh, be careful with my shoes....  
    • Jani
      Me too!!  I would skulk around the 5th floor where biology and medical books were.  I don't recall what I found as it was eons ago.     I was saddened just to read the story headline.  It must have been so hard back then.  In contrast we have it easy now.  I have deep respect for those who went before us.   
    • Jackie C.
      Ugh, Rangers were so hard to qualify for in 1st Edition. I was more into gnome illusionist/thief hybrids though. Honestly, when I get to play I still like gnomes. My inner girl is apparently short and sassy. Probably something to talk about in my next therapy session. 😉   I totally remember the D&D satanic panic though. It was the topic of a lot of essays in high school English class.   While my egg (and the egg of a friend of mine) was cracking though, I did a lot of "crossdressing" through my characters in tabletop and computer RPGs. I was usually the DM though, so I made a LOT of female adversaries when I was younger.   Hugs!
    • HollyNoel
      @2beBreanna OMG! If I don't lose some weight soon, I'm going to generally need 2 chair positions. I hate this damn civid!
    • Jani
      I'll bite!    Well Gina looks like you're pretty well banged up.  Lets get you to X-ray to see what's broken. 
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.