• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Good luck on my side

MikaReich

I have a good luck on my side,new SO coming into my life.I went through a tough divorce in Febuary,ex wife could not stand my crossdressing.My friend Shawna who I have helped decided to help me out back.She introduced me to her cousin Mariah and looks like it's going to work out.Mariah is a pre op transsexual and she has been through non accepting boyfriends in her life and married to one she thought that would love her.She does like me and will be supporting me through my crossdressing.Mariah loves my German accent,into European men.She did get out of another relationship in March,boyfriend wanted her to have the GCS and told him no.I told her I am not that way supporting her decision which put a smile on her face.We are going to start dating in June,she wants a little bit more time including myself.I see Mariah and I happy together,will be my first with a transsexual woman.Learned what to do and not what to do from another friend for advice.

• Admin

I'm very happy for you, Mika.  I hope it works out wonderfully for both of you.

Just a caution here in terms of privacy and safety.  What you posted so far is stretching privacy a bit b/c you've used names and relationships, and your screen name may be your real name.  As an adult, its your choice to use your real name, but it carries a risk.  Including names and relationships of those around you carries more risk.  Please do not go beyond that when talking about those in your real life circle.  Be aware that non-members can read posts.  Thanks

Carolyn Marie