• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Stress Reliever Character

TTheta

• Forum Moderator

This is Liam, he is a Honey Buzzard. As most of you know I have been going through quite the crisis right now and drawing him really calmed me down. You may also notice that his right wing is shorter than his left, this is because it is clipped, meaning he can't fly. Maybe I hold this character dear to me because it kinda relate. I may have wings but I can't fly. And for some reason my favorite color right now is yellow, it's very relaxing to me. Anyways, I may post more art of him later, or even some other characters that I have been drawing up for my story I have been writing. 

2020_05_13_Kleki (2).png

Liam da potato

nice drawing ^^

You didn't have to explain it was clipped your drawing was well done enough for us to understand with an expl (maybe not the meaning)

I love drawings with meaning you're colors are not bad either. With a yellow atmosphere and you're good at making a body, my proportions when I draw are... well urm ok.

I like the fact that you drew the eyes like "huh I wanted to draw the eyes, but he is not facing the camera... Oh well" ^^

Nice drawing

5 hours ago, Aidan5 said:

This is Liam, he is a Honey Buzzard. 

And for some reason my favorite color right now is yellow, it's very relaxing to me.

I like the Honey Buzzard. My favor birds are Vultures and Eagles. Yellow is a very happy color, though for me it gives me too much energy, makes me hyper. Got a sort of avatar air bender/ Shera princess of power style. A little more shadow work and a few more character poses and you got an anime character to start playing with. Now for his world and the people around him, so exciting.

Was trying to design/build a literal glider/wings for this flying contest. But then realized the amount of body building required to actually be able to flap myself up in the air to catch stronger wind currents. There's a reason why birds are so big in the front. Also, tons of weight control would have been needed, cuz you can't be heavy, and muscle is heavy. So was looking at practically 0 body fat, and eating tons of calories, and a wingspan of a pterosaur at least 20ft long to haul my but into the air from a high jump off point, like an albatross.

Good job and keep up the good work.

• Forum Moderator
9 hours ago, Ethan da potato said:

nice drawing ^^

You didn't have to explain it was clipped your drawing was well done enough for us to understand with an expl (maybe not the meaning)

I love drawings with meaning you're colors are not bad either. With a yellow atmosphere and you're good at making a body, my proportions when I draw are... well urm ok.

I like the fact that you drew the eyes like "huh I wanted to draw the eyes, but he is not facing the camera... Oh well" ^^

Nice drawing

That's good to hear, I actually think I was going to make this a reference sheet, but I got lazy and fell asleep haha. 

4 hours ago, Mx.Drago said:

I like the Honey Buzzard. My favor birds are Vultures and Eagles. Yellow is a very happy color, though for me it gives me too much energy, makes me hyper. Got a sort of avatar air bender/ Shera princess of power style. A little more shadow work and a few more character poses and you got an anime character to start playing with. Now for his world and the people around him, so exciting.

Was trying to design/build a literal glider/wings for this flying contest. But then realized the amount of body building required to actually be able to flap myself up in the air to catch stronger wind currents. There's a reason why birds are so big in the front. Also, tons of weight control would have been needed, cuz you can't be heavy, and muscle is heavy. So was looking at practically 0 body fat, and eating tons of calories, and a wingspan of a pterosaur at least 20ft long to haul my but into the air from a high jump off point, like an albatross.

Good job and keep up the good work.

I love yellow for that exact reason. Also that info was helpful, so thank you. :)) 

36 minutes ago, Aidan5 said:

I love yellow for that exact reason. Also that info was helpful, so thank you. :)) 

Np, glad to give what I can. Happy drawing! ?

• 1 month later...
IcamoutofthePANtry

I LOVE that's he's a buzzard. Most people would have picked a falcon or eagle or something. Also, Liam is one of the names I'm considering ?

OCs are my favorite. Just before I realized I was ftm, I made a few characters that were. One of them is this tiny, shy boy named Michi. I think he's just the embodiment of all my insecurities. His boyfriend fights everyone who tries to bully or misgender him lol?

I'd love to know more about him!

Hugs,

IcameoutofthePANtry

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 64 Guests (See full list)

• Linda Marie
    • Bri2020
    • Marcie Jensen
    • Emily michelle
    • LusciousTheLock
    • Red_Lauren.
    • MaryEllen
    • Delcina B
    • Charlize
    • Gabriel
    • AwesomeClaire
    • Astrid