• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Deleting my own images

Niamh

I seem to have the option to delete ALL my images in an album, but not to delete individual images. There were a few that got corrupted on upload and I want to remove them, but I note that I can't even delete the ones which look OK. Any suggestions, I really don't want to have to ask a Moderator every time I need to delete a photo - especially if it's one I accidentally uploaded!

• Forum Moderator

That is an excellent question. I can't experiment because my controls are different than yours.

In the meantime, is there something you'd like me to delete for you? I'm guessing the all-black ones in your album, but I won't touch anything without your blessing (unless it's against site rules naturally).

Hugs!

• Forum Moderator

You can always ask a Moderator to help.  That's one of the things we can do.

Jani

• Admin
1 hour ago, Jani said:

You can always ask a Moderator to help.

or an Administrator.  PM us with a link to the picture.

But see if this works --

Open the album so the pictures are all showing.  If there is a small check box in the upper right hand corner on a black bar, check the box and you will get a drop down bar with choices on it.  One is a trash can.  The bar will tell you how many items you have selected.  Worst case scenario is you reload some pickys'

20 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

That is an excellent question. I can't experiment because my controls are different than yours.

In the meantime, is there something you'd like me to delete for you? I'm guessing the all-black ones in your album, but I won't touch anything without your blessing (unless it's against site rules naturally).

Hugs!

Hi Jackie, If you wouldn't mind getting rid of those black ones, that would be very helpful. I think that in future I'll create a mini-album for whenever I upload rather than adding to one of the default albums. If I then I have problem I'll delete the album (which I know I can do). 

I did check out the options with 2 different browsers, but there is no option to delete an individual image with either Chrome or Edge.

• Forum Moderator

There you are! Seriously, don't be afraid to ask us for stuff, it's what we're here for!

Hugs!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 138 Guests (See full list)

• AllieJ
    • VickySGV
    • Sorourke
    • Emily Chen
    • Ivy
    • Adrianna Danielle
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • RaineOnYourParade
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Emily Chen
    Newest Member
    Emily Chen

1. afraid of self
      afraid of self
    2. Chaidoesart
      Chaidoesart
      (14 years old)
    3. Faith57
      Faith57
    4. Joyce Ann
      Joyce Ann
      (70 years old)
    5. Kelly21121
      Kelly21121
      (56 years old)
    • Sorourke
      Back again now it’s inevitable I must tell my wife for me to be happy and authentic wish me luck
    • Abigail Genevieve
      Trying to decide if I am one.  Hmmm.  It depends on the definition.  The Democrats' definition dehumanizes them, whatever they are.   I would like to see a restoration of respect for America around the world, one Obama threw away.  I would like to see factories reopen whose jobs went overseas because people like BIden wrote legislation to create a tax structure than encouraged that.  I would like to see an end to the division that Biden and Obama cause and exploit for cynical political purposes.  I would like people to be able to express themselves without fear.  I would like honest news media.  I would llike to see the federal government not push us recklessly into debt.   If that makes me MAGA, I guess I am. 
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      You've never encountered the Oklahoma State Troopers, then.... it isn't far from reality.  I swear they've got half an army of cops just sitting around.  On I-40, they've got big concrete pads where they sit in the middle of the highway, sometimes a row of 8 cars in one spot.  I guess they've got money to burn....
    • Abigail Genevieve
      I fenced my posting of the link.  Yep.
    • VickySGV
      Good to hear about that case, but I believe Oklahoma is in the 11th Circuit COA region along with Texas which is going to find some way to nullify this decision as far as the Oklahoma law goes, just because - - - -
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      That's a Circuit (Circus) court ruling.  Which is essentially temporary.  Most everything right now is temporary, as the Supreme Court hasn't gotten around to dealing with all the various trans-related issues from the last few years.  I really, really wish they would just bite the bullet and do their thing.  It would save us from the constant tug-of-war. "The sky is falling!".... "No it isn't.".... "But there's crap coming down."....."It landed east of here"  Whether it ends up being good or bad, I wish they'd just lance the boil and let us either have a tyranny we can fight against or a republic we don't mind living in.  Mediocrity is irritating.
    • awkward-yet-sweet
      I'm sure there are some...there's just about every kind of person imaginable in our society.  And I suspect that a number of actual GOP politicians aren't really haters...it just happens to be convenient to go along.  Like most Germans in the early 20th century weren't actually anti-Semitic.  It was just that it didn't matter to them.    While I'm not friends with any politicians (well, other than local ones), the majority of folks around me aren't anti-trans.  And one of my two trans friends is a Trump supporter, with hat and all.  My other friend is a Democrat, and the three of us actually get along even when we talk politics.  Life is interesting.
    • Abigail Genevieve
      This suggests some of the problematic policies would be unenforceable if implementation were attempted.    https://www.erininthemorning.com/p/4th-circuit-gender-identity-is-a?publication_id=994764&post_id=144139815&isFreemail=true&r=rebf4&triedRedirect=true
    • Abigail Genevieve
      You can believe what you want.  But there are such.  That should not scare you.  I wonder why it does.
    • Davie
      I don't believe it. I've never heard of such a thing. That would scare me.
    • Davie
      Yay for this . . . it overrides state laws. 4th Circuit Court says: Gender Identity Is A Protected Characteristic, Blocks State Coverage Bans. In a landmark ruling, the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled that gender identity is a protected characteristic, and that Medicaid bans on treatments for gender dysphoria are unconstitutional. https://www.erininthemorning.com/p/4th-circuit-gender-identity-is-a?publication_id=994764&post_id=144139815&isFreemail=true&r=rebf4&triedRedirect=true
    • Ashley0616
      I would challenge him next time about where is being transgender a fatal sin. The only thing he has about giving into fleshy desires. Another thing you can hit at does the Bible cover intersex people? Bible to me stands for Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth. You could also challenge him as to how many times has the Bible been edited.  You could challenge him on what music, movies, podcasts and tv shows and how they give glory to God. I challenged my mom, and she had nothing to say other than I know I'm right being defensive. 
    • Adrianna Danielle
      Good day at work,new co worker my boss hired is pretty good.I witnessed him working and said he is like me,do not sit around doing nothing.New tool dealer came in,Cornwell dealer and he is a great guy.Bought a Milwaukee M18 3/4 drive impact wrench from him,most of my cordless tools are Milwaukee and he saw that.
    • missyjo
      thank you all truly  he phoned today to see how I was..1st time..3ell since I told him.it was clumsy n awkward n my fault too because I didn't feel comfortable giving any real information of what's going on..maybe someday..hopefully he realizes we are pulling further away.i after a lifetime as sibl8ngs  n maybe wishes t9 salvage that..even with me being transgender..but yes I keep getting feelings this is to nudge me out of transness n back to normal    oh well   thank you   hugs  
    • Abigail Genevieve
      God is not the author of evil.  The world is fallen - one of the few things everyone agrees on is that not everything is right with this world.  There is agency that can act contrary to His will.  And there is the promise that He will work all things for good for those who love Him, who are called according to His purpose.  Rom 8:28.    Beyond that, I don't know.  Sometimes I say He made me transgender and sometimes I say it is the result of the fall. In either case the truth is governed by my previous paragraph.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.