• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Dark Mode Available

Petra Jane

• Root Admin

As per requests in this topic, I have managed to find a dark theme for the forums for those who wish to use it.

To make use of it, go to the bottom of the page and click on the Theme button and choose Dark Theme. This is based on a theme called Vuex created by Aethes to whom I am very grateful.

If you find something that looks wrong, or some colours that don't work well together, please let me know in this topic.

I have found that if you try to edit the source of the text entry box, it's pale grey on white which is difficult to see.

Also I do know that the rank buttons are wrong and need to be changed to transparent backgrounds and re-loaded. I'll work on them as and when time allows.

• Forum Moderator

Thank you @Petra Jane. I like the additional theme option. It’s a very nice color theme with very light blue text on black..nice contrast. Very easy to read text.

Again...Thanks for taking the time,

Susan R?

• Forum Moderator

I just checked..the ‘blog title issue’ with the text being invisible is fixed with this new dark theme...very nice.

• Root Admin
6 hours ago, Susan R said:

I just checked..the ‘blog title issue’ with the text being invisible is fixed with this new dark theme...very nice.

I hadn't spotted that, thanks for checking, I'm still struggling with the source box issue...

On 8/28/2020 at 1:31 PM, Petra Jane said:

As per requests in this topic, I have managed to find a dark theme for the forums for those who wish to use it.

To make use of it, go to the bottom of the page and click on the Theme button and choose Dark Theme. This is based on a theme called Vuex created by Aethes to whom I am very grateful.

If you find something that looks wrong, or some colours that don't work well together, please let me know in this topic.

I have found that if you try to edit the source of the text entry box, it's pale grey on white which is difficult to see.

Also I do know that the rank buttons are wrong and need to be changed to transparent backgrounds and re-loaded. I'll work on them as and when time allows.

Thank you! I am 'dying' to try it!!! Love ?