• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Me

Guest ts_kaz

Guest Donna Jean

Geez, keep it down...so much jabbering from you!.....lol

OMG, Hon...welcome to the Playground...that has GOT to be the VERY shortest Intro I have ever seen.....LOL

Well, nice to have you even if you are kinda quiet (I might live to regret saying that later....we'll see.....)

Here,,,have some hot coco and some of Sally's cookies while we get you all settled in !!

So many of the others will be here shortly to talk to you if they can get a word in edgewise.....LOL!

We're non-judgmental and you can be yourself around here...we keep the meanies out and it's safe here, too!

So, get comfy, relax and enjoy yourself........OK?

Good!

Donna Jean

Guest ts_kaz

haha, thank you, i was going to write a lot but then i just didn't know what to say with just an opening post, not good at intro's lol.

I will enjoy the cocao and cookies :)

Guest Alyssa Leigh

Hi Kaz

Welcome to the playground there is so many nice people here so make yourself comfrotable and more will be by shortly to greet.

Alyssa

Guest Elizabeth K

THATS YOU? Darn!

I am MTF and - hummmm - I DIDN"T open my intro with a photo - grin,, you look great!

So

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

And look around - and post a bunch - and try to be happy with the world...

Lizzy

my

Guest ~Brenda~

Dear kaz,

Welcome to Laura's hon. Stop talking so much so that I can get a word in :) (just joking). kaz, look around here and see how much love, support, and caring there is here. You will see that we all help one another. When you are ready, please feel free to reply to the topics of interest to you. As you get more involved, you will evolve too.

Love

bernii

Guest Marissa Anastasia

Welcome ts-kaz!!! I'm so glad you found us...this is a wonderful group of experienced people who have been there, done that...please hang around and talk as freely as you're comfortable with.

Love,

Marissa

Guest Ashlee

Hello Kaz,

Welcome to the playground!

Its so nice you decided to join our happy group.

Do tell us more about you!

{HUGS}

Ashlee

Hi Kaz,

So good to have you here.

When Donna Jean metioned that you should talk more and then said that she might regret that - she was refering to me, I was very shy at first but if you look under the avatars you will see the type of member, when we joined a bit of information and a Posts Count - I got over my shyness! :lol:

So tell us anything that comes into your mind and we will try to help.

we are all family here so no need to be shy.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest 1charlotte1
haha, thank you, i was going to write a lot but then i just didn't know what to say with just an opening post, not good at intro's lol.

I will enjoy the cocao and cookies :)

Write hobbies, likes dislikes, how far u are in transition, etc. Yeah!! Post a lot and welcome to lauras!! I love cookies! Mmm

Hugz, Charlotte

• Admin

Hi, Kaz, and welcome to Laura's. You already seen how much love, support and friendship there is on this site.

There's tons of great information too, so please do check out the forums.

We are so glad you're here with us. You're among family.

Love,

Carolyn Marie

Guest Victoriaf

Hi Kaz

Welcome to the playground. Nice to have you here, there are tons of wonderful people here and i know you will make lots of friends.

Hugs

Victoria

Guest Ashlee
Ok well here is me, taken a few days ago,

n507541025_872429_3589-2.jpg

I am full time now and on HRT for nearly 2 years now! lol

Oh my!

You are so very cute!

I love the shy, little girl look!

I fear that the guys around here are going to be drooling. ;)

{HUGS}

Ashlee

Guest Frank67

Hello Kaz,

welcome to the playground. Look around, ask, give support and maybe you want to join the chat, too

Awww, that is a nice photo, you are really cute and "No" I am not drooling, but if i were younger I would.

Hugs

Frank

Guest My_Genesis
Oh my!

You are so very cute!

I love the shy, little girl look!

I fear that the guys around here are going to be drooling. ;)

{HUGS}

Ashlee

:rolleyes:

haha, you remind me of this girl i roomed with in a summer program last summer.

nice! and i like the sweater thing you're wearing, kinda seattle grunge looking to me :D

anywho welcome, even though it's a bit late.

Guest ~Nikki~

I am like so jealous, dang girl, you are beautiful. I wish I had the courage when I was much younger.

Im Nikki, anytime you feel the need to talk, pz let me know, I am a good listener.

And, I am Irish, so I love to talk as well.

It is such a pleasure to meet you Kaz.

Your new friend,

Nikki

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 81 Guests (See full list)

• Betty K
    • RaineOnYourParade
    • awkward-yet-sweet