• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

2 minutes ago, Ashley0616 said:

LOL. Mine is mostly due to Iraq. Carrying 80 pounds of gear minimum in 156 degrees and working 14 hour shifts. 

I've always just had body and back pain, even when I was little, wearing binders every day probably doesn't help tho lol

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, SamC said:

BettyK, you are magnificent. 

I can tell this guy likes me.  Whether he remains attracted now he knows?

@Betty K, both you and Sam are both beautiful, inside and out. I take inspiration from each of you.

I just finished my morning exercises - time to figure out what I'm wearing. I'm not going anywhere but thinking of wearing this new blouse with white jeans and my blue flats. We'll see what catches my fancy when I look at my clothes. 🙂

435950183_BlueFloweredBlouse.thumb.jpg.01789d1b1c47eb04bc5aad3a33d66723.jpg

I did pick up another skort and a cardigan on eBay. I am always looking for a steal to flesh out my wardrobe.

646794213_PaisleySkortbyTalbots.thumb.jpg.27377a9e45d27ef1c7c01584ae8b68d3.jpg   401536102_Blue-tippedTalbotsCardiganSweater.thumb.png.2a099dcba2c81d3500e1d4c31707676d.png

8 minutes ago, April Marie said:

@Betty K, both you and Sam are both beautiful, inside and out. I take inspiration from each of you.

Awww, thank you. I don’t mean to complain. Honestly, I love myself and am proud to be who I am, but this dating guys thing is a minefield!

42 minutes ago, RaineOnYourParade said:

Ouch, sounds tough.

Yes it certainly was ouchies. Bit I’m sure we’ve all had our ouchies on this site. I’m shocked and appalled to find that the ouchies continues for young trans folk to this day.

1 minute ago, Betty K said:

Yes it certainly was ouchies. Bit I’m sure we’ve all had our ouchies on this site. I’m shocked and appalled to find that the ouchies continues for young trans folk to this day.

There might be ouchies, but there's significantly less now. I feel like suburbs are basically the worst place a "different" person can grow up sometimes because you see the same blueprint over and over and over, whether it's houses or the families living in them. It's gotten better, sure, but it's definitely still true. 

2 hours ago, RaineOnYourParade said:

I feel like a lot of cis girls are more like either "Cool, you're queer" or "Doesn't really affect me". Somehow, cis dudes take it personally.

I find that for me, women are much more open to me just being myself.

2 hours ago, April Marie said:

I just finished my morning exercises - time to figure out what I'm wearing. I'm not going anywhere but thinking of wearing this new blouse with white jeans and my blue flats. We'll see what catches my fancy when I look at my clothes. 🙂

I did pick up another skort and a cardigan on eBay. I am always looking for a steal to flesh out my wardrobe.

646794213_PaisleySkortbyTalbots.thumb.jpg.27377a9e45d27ef1c7c01584ae8b68d3.jpg   401536102_Blue-tippedTalbotsCardiganSweater.thumb.png.2a099dcba2c81d3500e1d4c31707676d.png

Very pretty

16 minutes ago, Ashley0616 said:

Very pretty

Thank you, Ashley. I did decide to wear that outfit - with light foundation, a touch of blue eyeliner, mascara and nude gloss lipstick. And, no wig. Just rocking my own hair, today. 

23 minutes ago, April Marie said:

Thank you, Ashley. I did decide to wear that outfit - with light foundation, a touch of blue eyeliner, mascara and nude gloss lipstick. And, no wig. Just rocking my own hair, today. 

Very cute 💞

sam

if he has half a brain it will be your decision if you 2 keep seeing each other or not because he'll be wagging his tail n panting. 

be safe, have fun.

hugs

6 hours ago, missyjo said:

sam

if he has half a brain it will be your decision if you 2 keep seeing each other or not because he'll be wagging his tail n panting. 

be safe, have fun.

hugs

You are so sweet. I sense his big brain says yes, but I am not sure his little brain can handle me not being cis.  We can’t control how we feel, just what we do. We shall see.  I was tied in knots for a bit, but at peace now. 

11 hours ago, April Marie said:

Those are so cute. I bet you look lovely in whichever you choose. 

11 hours ago, April Marie said:

@April Marie  You are not so bad yourself.  And definitely inspire me 

Tomorrow is "cowboy/cowgirl" dress up day at the day-center. 

I ordered a Wrangler cowgirl hat that said "3 day shipping" and that was a joke. It won't be here until next week. 

Oh well, I have a rather western looking blouse and denim jacket I can wear. I'm thinking I'll tie a scarf around my neck as well.

I'm not sure what I'll do with my hair, maybe just go with my normal look (messy look). 

Denim short-shorts will definitely be on the list!

40 minutes ago, Birdie said:

Denim short-shorts will definitely be on the list!

You got some boots?

20230831_035230.thumb.jpg.06c52755ef722613a9a5e28220d0e8d9.jpg

Best I can do dressing up for cowboy/cowgirl day. 

It's not exactly a cowgirl hat, but it will have to do. 😎

1 hour ago, gemmalouise said:

I love hats, That's the kind I would wear.

I look like an actress in a poorly made budget screenplay 🤣

Eat your hearts out cowboys!

3 hours ago, Birdie said:

20230831_035230.thumb.jpg.06c52755ef722613a9a5e28220d0e8d9.jpg

Best I can do dressing up for cowboy/cowgirl day. 

It's not exactly a cowgirl hat, but it will have to do. 😎

Still looks great!

28 minutes ago, Betty K said:

Here’s my new dress out in the wild. Much better!

548C7BC1-5474-4A96-9E30-9793E4BF7253.thumb.jpeg.18b4a39eee9d3a73cc3a50e3ea60a30e.jpeg44847653-3009-46FF-8F79-3F08FC4217B1.thumb.jpeg.bf448fabc6dbd37a8a37c4b00f6e19b6.jpeg

Very nice!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 74 Guests (See full list)

• missyjo
    • Susie
    • KathyLauren
    • Carolyn Marie
    • April Marie
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

• missyjo

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Hope32
    Newest Member
    Hope32

1. Ezra__A
      Ezra__A
    2. j-peg
      j-peg
    3. JanetAlb
      JanetAlb
    4. Katexxx
      Katexxx
      (51 years old)
    5. Katievanessa
      Katievanessa
      (32 years old)
    • missyjo
      is there a zoom tonight? will try to be here after work   simple print top n floral skirt   hugs
    • KathyLauren
      I am sorry to hear that your friend turned out to not be a friend at all.  But that is the bottom line: she is not a friend.  She has chosen to ally herself with him and he is toxic to be around.
    • Vidanjali
      Please pray for my precious baby lady, my Siberian husky, who is having emergency surgery this afternoon to remove her spleen and a large mass attached to it. May the surgery be successful and uncomplicated, recovery be swift and easy, and pathology be benign. She is our sunshine girl. 
    • Vidanjali
      I decided to post here in the "other faiths" forum to declare this thread non-denominational and inclusive of all faiths, creeds, philosophies, etc. I thought it would be beneficial for our community to have a thread where we could reach out with requests for prayers, thoughts, intentions, or however individuals understand the sending of good vibes. So feel free to post here. Whether or not you get direct responses to your request, know it's been received, read, and honored. And may peace and ease be yours. 
    • LittleSam
      Hi, you can be a trans man and be agender aswell. I know it seems like a contradiction, but I see myself as non binary and I'm accepting myself as a trans man also. You could be called trans masculinine also. If you like trans man the best though, go for it. You can be a GNC trans man.  Have you heard of gender fluid? Not saying this is you, but it does relate to what you say. Sometimes you seem genderless, more agender and sometimes more masculine. I also see myself as a bit genderfluid, but only for the masc genders. I never wear anything fem so would never consider myself a fem boy. I used to think I was , non binary, then a demi man, trans masc,  trans man. I can't pin a label to what I am. My counsellor said I may be genderfluid, but a very masc genderfluid person. I love that you hate societal gender roles, I do too! I dress like a stereotypical guy because that's my style anyway, but I won't change my hobbies or personality to suit what a "man" is.
    • Willow
      @Lydia_R   I seem to recall my mother making us cream of wheat or Quaker rolled oats in the wintertime. I don’t know about “old fashion” or “steel cut”. Now I preferred either with sugar and or berries and the cream of wheat with some milk.  I believe my older sister liked her’s with maple syrup.   as far as a “larger culture”. I think you will find that even though we all support each other there is no singular culture.  There are conservative values shared here and there are very radical everyone for the cause and rights.  I like to think that I am someplace in the middle.  No, I don’t go to Pride events nor transgender day of remembrance .  I don’t go to clubs or bars where others hang out.  I do try to hold council with others that need someone to talk to or a hug, or if I know of a group that might be helpful or a doctor, I will pass that on.  But yes I am out of the closet, go to work and church and do everything as a woman.  The male side of me is gone.   i get asked personal questions sometimes and while I neither get mad that what they are asking is too personal, I also don’t speak out oh yes ive done this or that or plan to do this or that.  I leave it with I've done everything I intend to do, or I didn’t figure this out until I was 68 years old because I knew nothing about what being transgender was. You have those that were kicked out of their home, I wasn’t, those that got divorced, I didn’t and those that have to put up with others who refuse to accept your gender, your rights to be who you are, and that I do get every day.   so is there a representative culture for being transgender?  Tell me I’m wrong, but I don’t think so I think we are a suppress percentage of the population that are getting braver but who get trampled all the time.   Willow
    • Carolyn Marie
    • Willow
      No not really.  But I’ll survive.
    • Mikayla2024
      Hi Ashley,   Thank you so much the reply !!!   That makes total sense with trusting the process and knowing that it’s not a sprint but rather like a marathon like you were saying.    So far so good with the Spiro 2 days in. Other than peeing a lot lol. But, no other noticeable side effects which I’m happy to report. However, I am MUCH happier that I’ve started at least somewhere. Gender Dysphoria symptoms are VERY real and starting treatment has made me SO much happier.   But, I will definitely look into the other options for E as you mentioned as there are definitely other options to consider other than the systemic route, thank you!!    p.s also trust in the process yourself and don’t be too hard on yourself. You’re a beautiful girl inside and out no matter what. “Patience is a virtue” is a proverb I’ve always lived by.   Much love girly 😊❤️
    • Hope32
    • christinakristy2021
    • Amy Powell
      Update: I have been put on blood pressure meds to lower a minor case of hypertension.  This has seemed to help the sore danglies quite alot. This was unexpected, however very happy this issue "may" be solved.
    • Mmindy
      Welcome to TransPulseForums    Best wishes, stay positive and motivated.   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Hope32
      I have a cis gal friend who I care about a lot. We've shared many memories and experiences, she knew me before I started transitioning and for the entire time we've known each other it seemed like we only got closer and only loved each other more with every day that passed. But then, a fascist wondered into her community and for the last 2 years he's always been there. Every time I spoke he would attack me with unhealthy politics propaganda and unhealthy politics sympathetic revisions of history. As time went on I started spending less and less time around her because... you know... getting hate speeched by A unhealthy politics simp every time I opened my mouth was a traumatizing thing. I've been raising the alarm bells about him from the very start, complaining to her each time it happened... which was literally every time but she made endless excuses "Oh he's just joking", "Ok maybe he's a little bit serious but this is a casual space.", "Ok sure he's a problem but you can trust me to handle it." This went on for so long that finally they had prioritized this freaking neo-unhealthy politics's comfort over mine to the extent that, while hanging out last night I said a single word to help my friend think of the word she was forgetting and this freak used it as a que to attack me with unhealthy politics propaganda yet again. If my friends are giving so much consideration to a unhealthy politics simp that I've lost so much space in their community that I can't even utter a single word without being beaten viciously over the head with unhealthy politics propaganda then A) How much more of my space could this unhealthy politics simp possibly violate then that? And B) how could I ever feel safe speaking around this person ever again?  So I finally snapped and we spent hours arguing about it. Again she made every excuse, used every thing she could think of to squirm out of actually having to do anything about it. I gave up a few times but I kept coming back to push more, because she was standing up for a unhealthy politics over her crying friend who he's been verbally assaulting for 2 years now. I had to know I could trust her to ban unhealthy politics sympathizes spreading fascists propaganda and attacking her friends or we couldn't be friends anymore. Eventually I just directly gave her a choice, me or him, ether ban the unhealthy politics simp or never see me again. And again she tried to fight for this unhealthy politics but almost immediately she realized what was at stake and finally mercifully banned him making me feel safe in her community for the first time in years. From here there's a possibility of the damage being healed but honestly I'm still really hurt.  Why did I have to fight so hard to get my friend to prioritize my comfort and safety over someone who would happily lock me in a cage and torture me to death for fun if they had the chance? What hurts too is I reached out today just cause I was worried she might need assuring that we're going to be ok and that I still love her. And she never responded. A full 24 hours and nothing... I cared enough about her that I was worried she might need a quick message of re-assurance even though I'm still upset and didn't really want to talk to her, I was worried about her and found the strength to check on her anyway... but she couldn't even manage an emoji or something to reassure me. How would you all feel if this happened to you? If you're close friend capitulated space and tolerance to a unhealthy politics for years while you constantly had to fight to get something done about it, and once something was finally done you still can't feel good about it cuz again... she fought with me for this unhealthy politics's comfort and consideration tooth and nail until I literally had to do the last thing you ever want to do with a friend... and I had to threaten to break off our friendship to finally get something done about it. I don't blame her for not responding to me today, in fact I get it... after how ugly yesterday got I wouldn't want to talk to anyone for a few days ether, but again even something as simple as just a thumbs up emoji so I can be confident she's not mad at me would have made all the difference. Why are people like this? Why do they give space and tolerance to people who'd sooner kill both of us then allow us human rights? Considering the history between trans-folk and unhealthy politics's how would this make you feel? Honestly I want to know. I understand that most people can't identify fascism when they see it and that's why I let her get away with this for so long... I knew she didn't know any better... but I still feel like even without the neo-unhealthy politics context in the story if someone... anyone is being this psychotic to your friends you should hate them.... not spend years joking around with them and endlessly covering for their -crappy- behavior.
    • Lydia_R
      This isn't the best picture, but this is my other arcade gaming setup.  The game on the right is on a touch screen and is a game I coded in 2007.  I had it on the app stores for a decade, but it just became too much of a pain to keep them up there because of all of their rules and OS changes.  My game is very much like this Hoyle Mahjong I play in that it just waits for you to make the next move.  I'm very much into arcade games because of the math and angles.  Aiming.  I think that aiming is a basic thing in life and is why we have so many guns in our cultures.  Guns are unfortunate, but I love aiming.  I have these nice Aerobie freebees that I wish I could find someone to play with.  I've been throwing them in my empty house the last few days and that has been fun.  It's fun having a fairly large empty house that is full of a decade of memories, but I'm likely headed out into a much smaller space after I move.  It's what I have to do for work and the work is good, so I do my best to enjoy the journey.    
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.