• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What are you wearing today?

Ann W

IMG_9216.thumb.jpeg.cfd9d72647dc5a68fc096988ba3a1366.jpeg

I took an involuntary swim wearing my quick dry hiking pants and shirt. Lifejacket not shown but present on the rock I am sitting on. Watson is dry now but I am still soaked. I capsized my kayak 5 feet from the shore trying to land on an island. Water in the pond was surprisingly warm considering it is early may in upstate New York. 

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley0616

• Bri2020

• Birdie

• Elizabeth Star

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

IMG_9216.thumb.jpeg.cfd9d72647dc5a68fc096988ba3a1366.jpeg

I took an involuntary swim wearing my quick dry hiking pants and shirt. Lifejacket not shown but present on the rock I am sitting on. Watson is dry now but I am still soaked. I capsized my kayak 5 feet from the shore trying to land on an island. Water in the pond was surprisingly warm considering it is early may in upstate New York. 

Oooh, that still sounds chilly!!! Our pool was opened yesterday and it's a brisk 59 deg.

• Forum Moderator
21 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

I took an involuntary swim wearing my quick dry hiking pants and shirt.

Two things amaze me, One how fast short haired dogs dry. Two how did you keep from loosing your glasses? I'm glad you wear a life jacket while kayaking even on smooth waters such as ponds or lakes. I'm guessing you learned a few things about landing and exiting the kayak. 

Hugs,

Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

52 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

I took an involuntary swim

LOL.  I have done this more than once.

I'm wearing a white t shirt and jeans.  The t-shirt is softer than a man's and slightly girly.  Feeling kinda pretty.

Agree, April you always look so stylish  bravo dear

maddee, do you have furry friends too? aren't they adorable? they've generated a lot of smiles.

Ashley always looking cute

daisy print skirt with white floral blouse over pink lingerie. typing today n maybe movie tonight

hugs

Thank you @missyjo! You do wonders for my ego.

It turns out that pastel colors were the "thing" at Kentucky Derby Day so my dress was perfect. I went with white 5" heeled sandals and a wide-brimmed fuscia hat. Dinner and Mint Juleps added to the fun of watching the (recorded) festivities and races.

Perhaps, we'll repeat it for the Preakness in 2 weeks.

Right now it's just blue striped sleep shorts with pink flowers, a pink t-shirt and flip flops. I can't tell you how much wearing  sleep-rated breast forms at night has done to quell my dysphoria. 

Sunday is my weekly ablution day - all of the parts that need occasional shaving get their required attention. The weather is rainy and cool today so after the ablutions and shower, I put on blue jeans, a gray t-shirt and a black front-zip hoodie along with gray sneakers.

And, I did put on make-up, not to impress anyone but just to feel as if I'm looking my best....as good as that can be given this woman is now 69 years old. :eek:

69 years young dear 

winks

it's just a number..

transcend it n be fabulous 

hugs

Jeans, grey henley, heathered grey blazer with elbow patches, split sole jazz sneakers. Blazer is one of my favorite wardrobe pieces and it's warm but super windy today so perfect sort of day for it 

red n black cotton n lace top...long flared jeans n 4 inch wedges

hugs

I decided to power wash our back porch and the porch furniture so the uniform of the day is a skort, t-shirt over a sports bra and flip flops with my hair pulled back into a ponytail.

1 hour ago, April Marie said:

I decided to power wash our back porch and the porch furniture so the uniform of the day is a skort, t-shirt over a sports bra and flip flops with my hair pulled back into a ponytail.

I'm sure you look smashing in it

I'm just working so denim mini n white sleeveless top..maybe I'll change for hair appointment later

hugs

34 minutes ago, missyjo said:

I'm sure you look smashing in it

I'm just working so denim mini n white sleeveless top..maybe I'll change for hair appointment later

hugs

Thank you!! I finally gave up and dropped the t-shirt. Working in the skort and sports bra was much cooler!

4 hours ago, April Marie said:

Thank you!! I finally gave up and dropped the t-shirt. Working in the skort and sports bra was much cooler!

giggles..sounds much more comfy

I'm on 5 minute break outside n wondering if i can open my blouse..oops..maybe not ..laughs

It's very warm here in the Willamette Valley after a couple of weeks of rain. So I thought I'd get springy 🥰🥰🥰

Photo on 5-10-24 at 9.17 AM.jpg

This bag is really working out for me.  I had worn out the back on my yin-yang bag so I picked this one up.  It wasn't long before I cut off the flap on it and braided a hemp strap for it.  The zipper is the best feature.  I can spin the bag around and I'm not afraid of losing anything.  I've taught myself to keep all the essential things in it and nothing more.  Here is what made the cut:

Notepad

Sharpie

Ballpoint Pen

Teaspoon

Glasses

Phone (most of the time)

Wired Headphones and/or Bluetooth

Carmex and/or Lipstick

Flash Drive

Current Braiding Project

Wallet

Hair Clip

And on my keys I have my one inch Swiss Army Knife with scissors and a bottle opener that I like using with mason jar lids.

I don't miss pockets at all now.  The bag is fun and practical.  I can set it on the ground to get everything off my body.  If I need something, I'm looking for a fairly large object.  I always have something to work on with the braiding project.

rachel_lydia_rand_2024-05-10.jpg

I had a five hour road trip today.  I’m trying to grow my hair out so I just pushed it back with a pink hair band, lipstick and gloss, no makeup. 
  White spaghetti strap top, short black skirt, white sandals with pink toenails!  A couple of rings and bracelets, necklace and hoop earrings. 
 I felt like a hot mess but it’s my favorite way to travel!

860060439_20240511_0512342.thumb.jpg.d2bae76c42694d2de1fbf577687438de.jpg

A Lynyrd Skynard tee with cut outs, a pink button up blouse over it and my hot pink bra under it. 

Below I'm wearing black tights and my Capris. 

pattern top from torrid plus sky high flared jeans..wedges 

hugs

20240511_172039.jpg

1782343717_20240511_1500142.thumb.jpg.54a06e3b46d96035f132c8f28ec909bf.jpg

My new 4" heels I picked up today! 😘

Not sure I could handle 4" heels.  I do have some 2" ankle boots though.

Very pretty y'all. 4" heels is the max I can handle and not for long period of time. I don't see how women wear 5" and above. I love my feet. I sure don't want to punish them. 

Oh I'm wearing a blessed girl t shirt and blue capris. Nothing special today. It was just doing nothing day and feel guilty about it.