• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

For those using the Dark Theme

Petra Jane

• Root Admin

All the other themes currently have a bright Christmassy/Wintery scene as a background.

This image sort of defeated the point of a dark theme but I've searched for and found a darker wintery star scene which I hope users of the Dark Theme will enjoy for a month or so.

If you have not yet found the Theme menu and wish to try one of the other themes out, go to the bottom of any forum page and you should see a Theme v link Click on this and a drop down menu should appear with the various options available. (Bravo 6 is the dark theme).

Petra Jane I just wanted to say that the lilac theme is simply beautiful! thank you for all your effort. ❤️

• Root Admin
2 hours ago, DeeDee said:

Petra Jane I just wanted to say that the lilac theme is simply beautiful! thank you for all your effort. ❤️

You are most welcome, I’m glad you like it.

• Forum Moderator

These themes are great fun.  Thank you Petra Jane.

Hugs,

Charlize

I noticed that using the dark theme that the text in some posts came out black against a black background.  I had to switch back to the default to read them.

• Root Admin
2 hours ago, LaurenA said:

I noticed that using the dark theme that the text in some posts came out black against a black background.  I had to switch back to the default to read them.

Do you know which ones please? It might be something I'd done, or it could be an oversight by the theme designer which I'll need to report.

• Forum Moderator

I saw that issue on the first and second posts of "I Like Skirts"

Hugs,

Charlize

• Root Admin

Thank you @LaurenA and @Charlize Found it.

I think this is due to the settings of the forum, rather than the theme, but I'm not 100% confident on  that. I think what is happening is because the original poster currently has less than 5 posts, the text is black rather then the usual whiter colour of someone who has more than five posts.

I've asked the question on the creator's forum, but as it is now a free theme, he asnwers these questions once he has supported his paying customers. We'll just have to be patient I'm afraid.

1 hour ago, Petra Jane said:

I've asked the question on the creator's forum, but as it is now a free theme, he asnwers these questions once he has supported his paying customers. We'll just have to be patient I'm afraid.

It's not like it's mission critical :)

• Root Admin
On 12/10/2020 at 12:23 PM, LaurenA said:

Actually, a quick fix is to select the text that it difficult to read, whilst in dark mode, it highlights the text making it readable (for me at least).

AND ... we are the first to report this issue, a fix is on the way hopefully later this week.

Thanks @Petra Jane! I didn't realize it could be changed! I love the wintery look and it pairs beautifully with the TransPulse Blue Theme. Thanks for always working so hard on stuff around here and giving us a great site!