• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Covid Stimulus checks

HollyElizabeth

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mx.Drago

• Teri Anne

• Jackie C.

• Kiera

He was smart to put it on them and to call them out on what they were doing.

Somebody needs to keep them in check.

No president in my time on this earth has ever done that.

Again I am not a Trump fan but he does have some balls and doesn't care what they think.

15 hours ago, Kiera said:

Yes he signed a REDLINED bill with many desired changes which means today Congress has again vote to approve it otherwise it's DEAD.

Do you have a link to a story that confirms this version of things?

Cause the versions I read say things like this:

While the president insisted he would send Congress “a redlined version” with spending items he wants removed, those are merely suggestions to Congress.

1 hour ago, RhondaS said:

Cause the versions I read say things like this:

While the president insisted he would send Congress “a redlined version” with spending items he wants removed, those are merely suggestions to Congress.

That is my understanding as well.

2 hours ago, Teri Anne said:

He was smart to put it on them and to call them out on what they were doing.

Somebody needs to keep them in check.

No president in my time on this earth has ever done that.

Again I am not a Trump fan but he does have some balls and doesn't care what they think.

The atomic bomb, had the same affect on people. It still is very impressive on the fail scale of most counter productive creations produced by mankind. All it takes is one to come in like a wrecking ball, and mess it all up.

Trump's a narcissist, he cares very little for anything, except for the glowing orange meat slab, glorifying him in the mirror. The fact Trump had his, big boss man daddy money and his overlord connects in NYC real estate business, didn't help the situation that help inflate that  Hindinburg sized ego of his.

Alexei Navalny has balls, cuz assassin rubbed a neurotoxin in his underwear to kill this guy, almost did. He got better and got the confession for the assassination attempt on him. I doubt Trump's are as advertised. It's all about perspective with Trump, and he likes a show to make things seem better than they are.

Narcissism is extremely prevalent in society these days and egos are larger than ever.

I really don't care for people like Trump but he is the president and I am glad he is trying to help America and its population and not take advantage of them like most politicians.

You want proof of narcissism just get on you tube and look at all the channels where people just talk about themselves  and make everything all about them.

To think that the whole internet is interested in what they do on a daily basis is the height of narcissism.

13 hours ago, Teri Anne said:

I really don't care for people like Trump but he is the president and I am glad he is trying to help America and its population and not take advantage of them like most politicians.

You want proof of narcissism just get on you tube and look at all the channels where people just talk about themselves  and make everything all about them.

To think that the whole internet is interested in what they do on a daily basis is the height of narcissism.

Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic admiration of one's idealised self-image and attributes. Trump has displayed on several accounts, pointed out by official psychologist, as showing danger signs of narcissism. His own niece, Mary Trump, who is a psychologist, said he's a narcissist.

I don't believe Trump is trying to help, except get revenge for losing a election republicans won't help him nullify, cuz it makes him look bad, like "a loser."

Can we as a society benefit from his narcissistic outbursts of revenge, not so sure...cuz he spent most his holiday pardoning friends who were guilty of treason, as well as other white collar and dangerous criminals, between golfing sessions at his "Winter White House" mansion club. Instead of  managing the pandemic and making sure to help slow the spread of Covid... He's already taken advantage of the American people more than anybody wants to admit to...it just hurts how bad and blatant the swindling was. After 4 years of books are just a drop in the bucket on describing how much damage he has caused.

I know there are narcissist on YouTube...Facebook...Twitter...etc. World is a scary place and the internet is just as scary. Doesn't matter how big they are or if they be kissed on the butt by God and claimed ruler of the moon, Narcissist only have one person in mind and that's themselves and to hell with anything else that doesn't worship them. It's a sickness.

It is a sickness and I point it out to you tubers all the time.

I get nasty messages back of course but that only proves my point.

2 hours ago, Sydneyblue said:

How did this thread go from Covid Stimulas to toxic mess ? 

Probably when 45 came up.

1 hour ago, Jandi said:

Probably when 45 came up.

if you worked last year then you are getting $ 600 and unemployment gets $300 for 11 weeks starting week ending 26 of December. I dont know where this money is coming from but it will keep the economy going until Joe Biden Ruins it. Get ready for 3 dollar gallons again and no work. My trade was booming before covid now you cant even buy a job. 

According to MSN they have not reached agreement on the amount yet.

Left blaming right right blaming the left same old same old.

Well, the $600 stimulus already landed in my account as of this morning. I thought it was still undecided so I didn't expect to see it at all.

Love,

~Audrey.

• Forum Moderator

Trump signed the bill with the $600 stimulus check and unemployment extensions in it and tried to do a line veto on the parts he didn't like. Unfortunately for him, the courts took the line veto power away from the presidency during the Clinton administration when Bill tried to do it. A few mad lads in congress are now trying to get a new bill for $2000 passed and it's being blocked by the usual suspects. By which I mean McConnel, the R's and the corporate Democrats.

Last I knew, they were adding poison pills to the bill to make it unpalatable to Democrats while Bernie and some allies were calling for a single issue bill. So long as McConnel is in charge of the Senate, it's unlikely to see light of day.

Hugs!

18 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

So long as McConnel is in charge of the Senate, it's unlikely to see light of day.

Well McConnel's Senate Majority days may be numbered as I plan on sitting this one out, will not participate in a fraudulent national election system. and may only cast a vote for Georgia's Public Service Commission which is also fraught with major swamp abuse & cost overuns. 

"Blackman" is pro-residential solar and that billion$ dollar 'new nuke plant' you see pictured may NEVER be finished yet GA power customers are on the hook for the bill regardless!

My 600 was DD on the 1st.

So what I am going to do is find a local small business I deal with a lot and spend all 600 worth.

Both McConnell's and Pelosi's houses were vandalized and spray painted, asking "where's the 2k". Could have been far worse.

https://www.rawstory.com/mcconnell-block-aid/

https://www.rawstory.com/nancy-pelosis-house-vandalized/

Politicians might like playing their games, but they easily forget they can buy a new house others cannot afford the basic necessities of life. Both historical and even in the stories of old, it doesn't take much for even a small town majority to start showing teeth in times of injustice. Them signs don't look good... $600 and crumbs won't hold or distract for long. 

3 hours ago, Mx.Drago said:

Both McConnell's and Pelosi's houses were vandalized and spray painted, asking "where's the 2k". Could have been far worse.

https://www.rawstory.com/mcconnell-block-aid/

https://www.rawstory.com/nancy-pelosis-house-vandalized/

Politicians might like playing their games, but they easily forget they can buy a new house others cannot afford the basic necessities of life. Both historical and even in the stories of old, it doesn't take much for even a small town majority to start showing teeth in times of injustice. Them signs don't look good... $600 and crumbs won't hold or distract for long. 

time to get a job maybe  ?

• Forum Moderator

Vandalized is technically correct but doesn't paint an accurate picture. There was just some spray-painting. It's not like they've got broken windows and smashed furniture. They're worth billions (McConnell) and millions (Pelosi) respectively. They should be able to afford a power washer.

Hugs!

3 hours ago, Sydneyblue said:

time to get a job maybe  ?

Seems that's what the people who painted those houses did. Not sure it was worth it. Self-employment rarely pays well, has benefits or considers holidays. My concern is what jobs people choose to do if normal employment can't be found or afforded. At least the cleaners will be getting paid for the power washing.

2 hours ago, Jackie C. said:

Vandalized is technically correct but doesn't paint an accurate picture. There was just some spray-painting. It's not like they've got broken windows and smashed furniture. They're worth billions (McConnell) and millions (Pelosi) respectively. They should be able to afford a power washer.

Hugs!

I'm sure you didn't mean to make a pun. Pelosi did have a present left for her on top of everything(don't feel like repeating what's in the article). It's not civil or helpful in getting money to the people. Might seem minor but how many times have people left messages spray-painted on people's doorstep and ment well by it.

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 157 Guests (See full list)

• Susie
    • Kait
    • Stefi