• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Pictures

Terry60

How do I get my picture up on my profile ?

how is this site used ?

is there a easy way to get around this or is it away this hard ?

• Forum Moderator

Picture is easy. Upper right hand side of the screen. Click on your name. Then profile. That opens your profile.

On your profile page, there's a little picture of a camera next to your profile pic (which is a big T for now). That brings up a window that lets you upload a profile picture.

We use the site to talk to each other about trans-related topics and support each other in a forum format.

I don't really understand the last question. I'm confused by which "this" you're referring to and what's hard. Clarify please?

In any case, welcome to TransGenderPulse! We're glad you're here!

Hugs!

• Root Admin

Or use the How To Change my profile photo in the How Do I forum, it even comes with images.

https://www.transgenderpulse.com/forums/index.php?/topic/82666-how-do-i-change-my-profile-photo/&tab=comments#comment-753854

Please bear in mind that the option to have your own image does not unlock until you have made your first few posts and become a full Member.

• Forum Moderator

Oh sure, you could just cheat and use @Petra Jane's tutorials. In my defense I'm in the middle of fixing my poor abused computer. I'm distracted. ?

Hugs!