• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

OMG, my first 'Chaser' How do y'all handle them?

KimmieElise

I am totally laughing my butt off about this.  I had a strange guy send me a friend request on MeWe.  I thought it might be related to one of the gaming groups I belong to, but I can't figure out where this guy came from.  He spent the first two days sending me a couple of DMs about being friends.  Then he asked "Where I was from."   I totally 'b' shielded him, and told him I was from Antarctica.  Then he told me I was beautiful.  Oh GAWD!  I asked him if he realized I am asexual.  He hasn't responded.

How do y'all handle "Chasers?"

• Admin

Back in the days when we could be in nightclubs, Admirers (more common term today) could be anywhere from a lot of fun to dance and small chat with or they could be pretty careless or even a few would get mean depending on how much they had to drink. In a word, they were just "men" who made the motions of treating you as a woman.  If they let you set the boundaries and they respect them.  It can be OK.  Where it gets to be a problem is unwanted touching and not taking NO for an answer to some ideas.  Many want "male to male" sex and are probably Closet gay, If you want to do it and are over 21, it can be pleasant, but be sure someone knows where you are going to be and when you expect to  be back.  Sometimes it can get ugly so safety first.  I have had my share of the ones who snapped bra straps when hugging or dancing and I tell them to pick another victim and get away from them.  Don't let one convince you to drink more than your limit.  One night my limit was 0 alcohol drinks, but one kept buying me high octane mixed drinks, I was naughty and kept sliding the drinks around on the counter and he ended up drinking all the booze.  Luckily he had a friend with him to drive him home.  Figure what you want from the Admirer, set boundaries, stay unimpaired and have fun.  We do not allow them as members here because we are not a dating site, and some get overly "adult speak" if they are actively "chasing" a date situation.

I don't get many since I am not very active on social media, but the ones I do get I just block, they are a waste of time. Before COVID I went on a date with a guy, it wasn't a very good date and I think he was just interested in me being trans, so I told him I wasn't interested when he tried to follow up.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 53 Guests (See full list)

• debbie jones
    • Colleen Henderson
    • Jasperthecrystal
    • DeeDee
    • Cyndee
    • Just-Jenny-finally
    • awkward-yet-sweet
    • Heather Shay
    • Hannah Renee
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

chipped_teeth
    Newest Member
    chipped_teeth

1. amber_89
      amber_89
    2. Kole Rickard
      Kole Rickard
      (19 years old)
    3. Priya Sweet
      Priya Sweet
      (32 years old)
    4. sevan
      sevan
      (15 years old)
    • Cyndee
      Glad to see you doing ok and posting Kathy this morning after the tempest 🙂   Hugs   C
    • Cyndee
      composing song ? alter yer lat long 😁
    • Colleen Henderson
      I almost typed a seventh word.
    • KathyLauren
      We got off lightly with Fiona, compared to some other areas.  I hope that those in the path of Ian fare equally well.
    • Colleen Henderson
      We're keeping a close watch on it, too.
    • debbie jones
      thank you so much for the kind words x
    • Jackie C.
      You too? Relief in about twelve.
    • Marcie Jensen
      I love this! A good pun is worth its weight in gold.
    • Davie
      Jennah Bell - John Forbid (Live) | North Sea Jazz 2013 | NPO Soul & Jazz 
    • Heather Shay
      Still struggling but made one step.
    • Willow
      Good morning all, coffee’s ready   We went to the mall yesterday and I got some long tops to wear over leggings.  Wife got one also.     I would normally love for Ian to come visit (that’s our son’s name) but not this time. Hurricane Ian is getting stronger and the cone of likely direction is pointing this way.  It would have to be greater than the category three before I’d leave.  But it does give me concern.  I’ll have to increase the number of dock lines on my boat and get my dinghy out of the water.  It’s in a relatively safe place but you never know.   Our condo association had a party last night. We had a band and potluck, and byob.  Our next door neighbor was looking for a table and we invited them to sit with us.  We had a fun time.   our plan for today is to go see as the crawdads sing.     I am very happy for each and everyone of you who are coming out at work, getting name changes and getting your surgeries accomplished.  Congratulations!  There have been so many recently that I can’t keep up.  Just know I congratulate each and everyone of you.   Hugs   Willow        
    • Heather Shay
      "Breathe. It's just a bad day not a bad life."
    • Heather Shay
      Paul McCartney on drums on one of my favorite cuts on the album  
    • Charlize
      Welcome  Debbie.  Take your time as you find your way around.  My time here has helped me find and accept myself.  Simply posting and reading about the journeys of others has been amazing.  We are not alone!   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Charlize
      I was once told that when the men in the room start to cross their legs in self protection i've shared too much.  That same group was a LG meeting but by group conscious became LGBTQ.     Hugs,   Charlize
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.