• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I Need Your Permission

Sally

Well as a number of you know I have been writing a lot of poetry lately and I have been talking about trying to get a book of it published.

A number of these poems have been written for and dedicated to some of my wonderful friends here in the the Forums.

I would like your permission to include the dedications in the book - they will be to the names that I know you by - your user names so it shouldn't really out anyone.

If you do not want a dedication of a poem to you in the book - post it here or send me a PM but let me know - I do not want to upset anyone.

Thank you very much, its getting very close to completion.

Love ya,

Sally

• Root Admin

Hi Sally,

You may use my name if you'd like. It's spelled WWOLP. :lol:

MaryEllen

Guest 1charlotte1

I grant access to my name. To be specific Charlotte Y.

Although I'm not sure if I'm even in anything sooo, yeah.

Go ahead if ya want!

Tell me when an where I can pick up the book k?

Guest ~Brenda~

Sally,

This probably does not apply to me specifically, but for what it is worth, if it does, then of course you have my permission.

LOL

bernii

Guest Soph

Don't know if you wrote any for me (actually, I do remember a short one that was incredibly impressive if you wrote it yourself (which apparently you did)), but if so, feel free!

Sophie

P.S Anybody love seeing their real name in print? I do :P

Guest joe0117

Sally,

I would be honored to be mentioned in your book! When's it coming out - no pressure :P I've put myself down for several copies!

Joe

Sure, put April the Growl Bear. lol put whatever you like :)

That was what I had in mind! :lol:

And the poem will let everyone know what a nice growl bear you are.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest meridian

I don't think you've dedicated any poems to me, but if you have you can certainly print my username. However, since you really don't want to get into trouble, I'd suggest that you PM everyone whose username you want to include and get their specific permission, showing them the relevant poems if they ask. It would be a bad idea to assume that everyone will have seen your post on the forum and that no response means permission is given.

Please forgive me for moving away a bit from the cozy lounge chair. I am now ready to get back in, cocoa, slippers and all!

Can't wait to see the book, Sally.

Hugs,

Meridian

If at any time you wish to use my name (Eth) in a poem that you wish to publish, feel free. You have my express permission to use my name if you would like ^^.

I don't think you've dedicated any poems to me, but if you have you can certainly print my username. However, since you really don't want to get into trouble, I'd suggest that you PM everyone whose username you want to include and get their specific permission, showing them the relevant poems if they ask. It would be a bad idea to assume that everyone will have seen your post on the forum and that no response means permission is given.

Please forgive me for moving away a bit from the cozy lounge chair. I am now ready to get back in, cocoa, slippers and all!

Can't wait to see the book, Sally.

Hugs,

Meridian

Good point Meridian - I was planning on checking this list and then PMs to everyone who didn't reply.

Thaks so much.

Love ya,

Sally