• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I have to express my joy at all the news about the trans community.

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

As a child, a few years back, there was no mention with positive o=r negative that allowed me to know that i wasn't alone.  Today i see myself and my issues reflected all across the media.  this has unfortunately made some want to push back hard but at the same time we are being accepted and nurtured in ways that were unheard of 50 years ago.  

Sometimes i hate what i read but then i realize that we are out and fighting back now and have enormous support.  I find the fact that we can be out now safely in so much of the country amazingly positive.   Thanks to all who live as themselves.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

Charlize I agree!  We have come far and in many parts of the country we can live peacefully.  Hopefully that will soon be universal.  

Hugs, Jani

• Forum Moderator

@Charlize Being 68 I understand your comments and wish society was more accepting when I was growing up and I'd have had a better chance of realizing and being the real me earlier - but I too am grateful and happy we can pave the way for the younger generation and I know your efforts do not go unappreciated. I have learned so much from you and what Jani and Cyndee say about you I hope I can meet you one day and see where you live. I've heard such wonderful things.

HUGS,