• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

People, Places, Things That Upset Me

Guest Robin/bobbi

Guest bobbi/robin_p

People, Places and things can upset me to no end.

I hate bank of america online banking. I just found out because of a holiday there policy is not the next business day but, the previous day which means all of my bill payment will be posted on this friday and not on monday or tuesday when i get paid :eek: Oh my goodness. I don't have overdraft and there is a nominal fee for insufficient funds ($35.00).

for a normal person this would not be a big deal. It is for me i am an alcoholic!

I work myself up into a frenzy just like in the old days when i was drinking. Thank GOD it started to hurt and i got myself to a meeting after arguing with the bank about the injustice to ME.

Actually the girl said something that made me check myself. "why our you so upset the funds will not come out till friday and might not and today is monday".

So with fear in my heart and all that other turmoil i can stir up in my chest because things did not go my way i went to a meeting. I got to listen to a 14 month sober person talk about how he was afraid of doing a ninth step the next day. As he shared i look in his eye's. That something was there. It was awesome to sit with him after the meeting and i was able to forget about my little problem for a moment. I slept well last night.

it tells me in the Big Book that worldly clamors and turmoil will blot out your conscious contact with your Higher Power.

for the last nine months i had enough money for what i needed and wanted. I had some awesome shopping sprees this year. I believe in a Higher Power and have Faith. I get scared like a child. I Start jumping up and down causing a ruckus because i feel UNCOMFORTABLE with the situation that i'm experiencing sober for the first time.

I'm powerless over alcohol and my life is unmanageable by me. that include bank of america :P

It is my opinion that they are a fee orientated bank.

That's all i got.

I am an alcoholic ...The only one who needs to really know that is me!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bobbi/robin_p

My work cell phone just stop working. So i called the help line to get it fix. Go figure the next day at work im in trouble for not going through the chain of command. My attitude came back ( if there is a fire and i suppose to call you first to get permission to put it out). It has been like 4 days without my work cell phone. It feels like there messing with me.

Now that is where the diesease kicks in "It feels like"

People places and things.. My Cell Phone, The A## that is my Production Manager that i cant stand.

1. I want what iwant and i want it now.... That's childish and it is a free phone.. No phone, No Work..giggles get to take longer to do my work.

2. Just can't stand the guy he is a weasel in my mind.... Pray fpr him like it says in the Big Book. "perhaps this person is Spiritual Sick" .

It just a cell phone and another human being. I can make it into so much more..The Drama

How can i be helpful in the situation?

• 3 weeks later...

My bother is an alcoholic, and it really has changed our relationship.

And I do agree that online banking is super frustrating.

Anna ;)

My work cell phone just stop working. So i called the help line to get it fix. Go figure the next day at work im in trouble for not going through the chain of command. My attitude came back ( if there is a fire and i suppose to call you first to get permission to put it out). It has been like 4 days without my work cell phone. It feels like there messing with me.

Now that is where the diesease kicks in "It feels like"

People places and things.. My Cell Phone, The A## that is my Production Manager that i cant stand.

1. I want what iwant and i want it now.... That's childish and it is a free phone.. No phone, No Work..giggles get to take longer to do my work.

2. Just can't stand the guy he is a weasel in my mind.... Pray fpr him like it says in the Big Book. "perhaps this person is Spiritual Sick" .

It just a cell phone and another human being. I can make it into so much more..The Drama

How can i be helpful in the situation?