• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Greetings from Kimberly

kimberlyk

Hello.I am Kimberly and a part time crossdresser.It all started 5 years ago with my wife letting me try on one of her dresses and loved it.We were dating at the time and she loved it too seeing me in this dress of hers.It all started privately with me learning everything from her and a couple of her friends.Good thing I soaked it all in and took me a month to learn everything.I still remember my first time out as Kimberly which went great.Mom,she has been great about it and knows I dress 3 times a week seeing I live a happy life.

• Root Admin

Welcome Kimberlyk,

from one cd’r to another.

I have loved it since.After coming out to mom,she did confess to me that she did dress me as a girl when I was an infant at times.I did take that well from her.My new journey 5 years has been great and learned from my wife that it is not bad to try new things in life

Welcome Kimberlyk.

I was always too scared to cross dress, but when I finally did the floodgates opened.

• Forum Moderator

@kimberlyk welcome - there are many CD's here and you will find everyone here is helpful and supportive no matter where on the spectrum we are.

Heather Shay

Only thing bad that happened was I was let go from my previous job.Good thing is no problems at my current work place

• Forum Moderator

That is progress and something to be thankful for.

I do credit my wife for letting Kimberly out to this day.I do remember the first time out dressed as Kimberly,loved it and my wife and a couple of her friends saw it by the look on my face

Welcome Kimberly! The alluring feeling of presenting our femme. So happy your wife & mother support you.

Hugs!

Delcina

• Forum Moderator

Good evening Kimberly,

Welcome to TransPulseForums, I hope you find this place as helpful as I have. The people here are always just a click away, and ready to listen. Some will have good advice, others will just offer a digital hug, but there will almost always be someone here for you.

Best wishes, stay positive, and safe.

Mindy???