• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Allow me to introduce myself

Castaspella

Hello everyone! 
Names Cass, though its kind of evolved into Castaspella and over the past month or two a lot of friends have started calling me Castaspella but I'm getting carried away. After a lot of time not processing things from when I had a very traumatizing coming out back in freshman year I'm slowly but surely allowing myself to feel and process everything regarding my gender Identity; I've kind of just spent the past year really unboxing all the locked away memories and things I was previously running from! its been a long and tiring process, and sometimes It really drains me but I know I can't keep running from this stuff. 

I'm excited (and nervous) to interact with all of you on the forum! Its a lot easier to go through stuff like this when one is able to talk to other people (preferably ones who have been through the same or similar experiences), helps make me feel less alone in it all anyway. 

So yeah! Hopefully I'll see you guys around, or you'll see me around! I'm not really good at stuff like this but I'm really pushing myself out of my comfort zone to really get out into the community and learn and grow and maybe hopefully sorta figure this all out eventually.

anything to be less alone and overwhelmed in this whole thing

• Admin

Welcome to the forums.  We are here to talk Trans / Non Binary in all it glory.  Welcome.

Hi Cass,

Welcome. the greatest thing about the forums is that it is 100% real world. A lot of people have "been there done that" so just knowing that in itself really helps one through the questioning process.  Its good to meet you and don't forget to have some fun too.

• Forum Moderator

@Castaspella like I said I know you will receive a warm welcome here and many new friends are coming your way.

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Cass.  This place helped me find myself.  Jump in the water is fine and we simply don't allowing sharks.

Hugs,

Charlize