• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Letting Her Out

Jamey-Heather

I have found that, the more I let "her" out (the real me) the stronger and healthier she becomes. It is an amazing feeling. Of course, the flip side is days like today where she hasn't been out for a couple of days and I feel her dying. I know she's not (she's the real me, after all!), but it is what I experience, however irrational. I want her out so bad, to just take this body over and live. And thanks to you all, I have more hope than ever that this will happen. I just hope I don't lose my wife in the process. Love and hugs to all ❤

• Forum Moderator
39 minutes ago, Jamey said:

I want her out so bad, to just take this body over and live. And thanks to you all, I have more hope than ever that this will happen. I just hope I don't lose my wife in the process. Love and hugs to all ❤

Your statement above tells me you are heading in the right direction. This is how I felt early in my transition also. Being authentic feels right and freeing so it’s no surprise that you struggle to hide again. It’s truly difficult and I remember the feeling all too well.

In regards to keeping your spouse, all you can do is hope. With good communication, understanding through providing good information, love and of course, time…there is always hope.

All My Best,

Susan R🌷

On 12/6/2021 at 9:24 AM, Jamey said:

I have found that, the more I let "her" out (the real me) the stronger and healthier she becomes. It is an amazing feeling. Of course, the flip side is days like today where she hasn't been out for a couple of days and I feel her dying.

I know what you mean. I think it is the huge mitigation of anxiety and distress, the feeling that almost everything is normal. Still I'm having doubts about myself. Is this truly what (note: not who) I am? And still, nothing beats that feeling of normality.

I hope all well to you all and to @Jamey hope everything will work out with your wife!

-H

Helena, thank you so much! I "know" what OR who I am when I'm alone. Our society     makes me feel safer when I'm NOT that. It would be SO much easier if I could be who I appeared to be. But I'm not. No judgement on myself or any one else who has to hide ❤❤❤

• Forum Moderator

Jamey I am so proud of you.

Heather

i know how you feel for the most part as i am in kind of a sticky situation. i live in a group home for now . but it's really proving hard to find a place i feel safe to let the true me out becides that it's not safe for me here beacuse one of my so called housemates is transphobic. so i have to keep things on the low end .  meh

djpony.png

• 2 months later...
  • Forum Moderator

Jamey,

Thank you for sharing.  You brought me back to the feeling  of sadness and desperation so often experienced when i had to "put on" my male costume after some time as myself.  In the long run those feelings moved me to transition.

We all travel our own paths but share so many feelings.

I was fortunate to get through transition with my wife.  I know she preferred him but accepts me as i am.  I could no longer live that lie and am at peace with myself.

Give yourself time and try to enjoy the journey despite the difficulty.

Hugs,

Charlize

Oh, Jamey I know just what you're feeling. The only way I could describe it was a literal ACHE to be me and to be free. While I'm well on my way to complere freedom, I'm still reaching for all my goals. I'll make it, and SO WILL YOU! 💋

Charlize thank you so much it’s so helpful to be able to talk about this, I hope my wife will accept me when I get the courage to tell her, I feel so guilty not being honest with her, I love her so much but know she needs to know the genuine authentic me 

hugs Stefi

Hi Katie, yes it is like an ache to be free and just to live like everyone else. But even though it’s so hard I wouldn’t want to change the way I feel, I think the world would be a better place if there was more empathy understanding and sensitivity which we all share being transgender

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 135 Guests (See full list)

• RaineOnYourParade
    • violet r
    • Justine76
    • Siobhan F
    • MirandaB
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

LostAndForgotten
    Newest Member
    LostAndForgotten

1. Bddk
      Bddk
      (28 years old)
    2. Belladonnakarapinskia
      Belladonnakarapinskia
    3. Breanne_O
      Breanne_O
    4. Danielle57
      Danielle57
    5. ferh.li
      ferh.li
      (20 years old)
    • violet r
      From what I have read and heard most people are so.busy with their everyday lives and either looking at their phones or in a hurry to notice you out and about. 
    • RaineOnYourParade
      This exactly ^^^   I actually really liked games where I was required to play a male character. It felt homey, in a way. 
    • violet r
      I been play texas chainsaw massacre game most recently. It free on game pass right now. Just need a good team
    • violet r
      Anyone play war and order on their phones?  
    • violet r
      I can relate.  I have always played a female character when given the opportunity. Not really and reason except I just alway pick them since I was young   
    • MirandaB
      Yes, our little town is having its 3rd annual Pridefest. I've volunteered the first two years  from setup to tear down (though I do take an hour off to eat and drink in the middle).     Then I attend a bigger one a couple towns over that has had some decent entertainment from some semi-famous folks (Laura Benanti, Patrick Wilson, Carmen Carrera, Judy Gold, etc).    This year I made sure to ask off of (weekend) shifts to attend a 3rd one where a group I'm in is in the parade. 
    • Ladypcnj
      Hi Vicky, I agree with you, so far since the time I've been under the new treating doctor's care, she prescribed me medication, but it's for children lol  luckily  my pharmacy warned me from a phone call not to take the medication. 
    • April Marie
      Welcome to the forums, M.A.! We’re happy that you found us. Jump in where you feel comfortable!
    • Abigail Genevieve
      Can you look elsewhere?
    • RaineOnYourParade
      Welcome to the party, M.A.     Sounds chaotic haha, I can confidently say that living with only two children the same age is stressful enough, much less three!
    • Adrianna Danielle
      Service manager screwed up this morning.had to do a service on a Kenworth.Sent me the,wrong filters and forgot to order a valve cover gasket.I had to do valve lash adjustments on it during the service.
    • Birdie
      Things hit the fan today. I was reminded that "this is not a gender fluid establishment."   I had changed my preferred name and gender at the hospital on their app. My x-ray report came in with my preferred name and gender. It was not appreciated by the centre. 😬
    • Justine76
      I'm not a nutritionist but I've gone on bulking diets in the past so I can suggest a couple things to try. Foremost, food-prep stuff that you like to eat. Any 'real food' that usually sounds good to you. That way, you don't have the time-sink or hassle of cooking for every meal. You're more likely to eat if stuff if it's convenient and mostly ready. For example, I'll spend an hour or so one evening prepping burrito ingredients that will last me the next 3 nights. Then it's just a matter of microwaving the beef/beans and throwing them into a tortilla; takes 5 min.   If you need food 'on the go' often, consider prepping smoothies in advance pre-separated out into individual containers. I personally like low-no fat yogurt blended with fruit and, here's the weird part, those water flavor drops. They add sweetness without dumping in excess sugar. Insulated containers will keep them reasonably fresh non-refridgerated all day so they can even be tossed into a backpack.    Hope of those sparked some ideas!
    • KymmieL
      I did get a sorry from the mechanic, saying it was all on him. The boss just said I just went by what I was shown. I didn't look at the paper work. I thought maybe you should before jumping down someones throat.   I am still in the market. Just waiting to find the right one.   Hugs, Kymmie
    • KathyLauren
      Hi, M.A.  Welcome to Transgender Pulse!   I am sure you will find a lot of people with similar stories to your own.  Feel free to ask questions and share your experiences.  THis is one of the most supportive forums.   Regards, Kathy
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.