• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Orgasms post op

the1stpip

So the reason why I came across this forum in the first place.

I am six months post op (vaginoplasty) and have managed to orgasm once. I know it is quite common for your brain to take a while to get used to the new plumbing but I am hoping for some advice that might make it easier x

• Admin

I am, as you can see from my signature line here, nearly 10 years post op.  Since this set of Forums is open to people 13 to 18 and their parents, we cannot go into too many of the mechanical details here but what I can tell you is that at 6 months you still have another 10 to  12 months for your nerve re-mapping to finish happening which is a big thing really.  The other thing is that we have more feminine orgasms which are NOT like our male experiences.  Your female experience involves much more of your body than just the new labia and clitoris.  You are going to have to get more physical parts going such as your breasts and even more parts of it.  Natal women are correct in that it will take you time to train your partner into how to give you the "O" because male response is quicker, more localized and does not have the lingering effect you will have. 

Check with your doctor and see if they advise "playing" with your dilator as you are doing your healing dilations.  Don't quit right after the 10 minutes is up, and maybe put in a "quickie" session with it at a playful time.   Our orgasm's take time, relax and enjoy.