• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi all!

MayeAngelo

Greetings everyone, my name is Maye. I'm a 24 year old trans woman that's just looking for a community to be apart of. I don't feel particularly safe in my area, so I've been scared to transition at all. So I thought that being part of a community that feels the same way I do would help me feel better about my current situation.

• Admin

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Maye.  This is a great place to find community and get all the info, resources and support you could want.  It's completely understandable to be nervous and uncertain about transition, so I get you.  On the other hand, we have lots of members who've been successful and have had no problems transitioning in red states.  We have issues here in Southern California, Land of Wokeness, so who can say what's safe?

Anyway, please have a look around, post questions, post answers, and meet our fine folks.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

5 hours ago, Carolyn Marie said:

Welcome to Trans Pulse, Maye.  This is a great place to find community and get all the info, resources and support you could want.  It's completely understandable to be nervous and uncertain about transition, so I get you.  On the other hand, we have lots of members who've been successful and have had no problems transitioning in red states.  We have issues here in Southern California, Land of Wokeness, so who can say what's safe?

Anyway, please have a look around, post questions, post answers, and meet our fine folks.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Nice to meet you Carolyn! Also I'm sorry for posting my introduction wo late at night, I wasn't feeling too well.

• Forum Moderator

Welcome Maye.  Glad you have joined us here.  I was certainly concerned about transition when i found this site and found i wasn't alone.  Posting here and getting to know others has helped me grow into myself.  Hope you find the same.

Hugs,

Charlize

• Forum Moderator

Hi, Maye.  Nice to meet you.

I think we all understand the fear of transitioning.  Most of us have been there.  Granted some places in the world are pretty hostile to people like us.  But even in a rural community of redneck farmers, fishermen and hillbillies, I was able to come out and be myself openly, safely, and happily.  So it can be done.

Put your feet up, relax, and hang out with us.  You are among friends here.

Regards,

Kathy

• Forum Moderator

Good morning and welcome Maye,

You've found a place where you can participate, and contribute to the conversations. As said in other comments, many of us have been where you are today. 

Best wishes, stay motivated, and positive,

Mindy🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

• Forum Moderator

Hi Maye,

Welcome to Transpulse. I'm glad you're here.

Lots of love and a big welcome hug,

Timber Wolf🐾