• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Electrolysis For Teh 1st Time

Guest Katherine_P

Guest Misconduct

I when to get Electrolysis for the 1st time last night. I was there for 2 hours and today is 2 hours again.

I almost cried this morning not because it hurt i found the feeling quit pleasant, it is because i am trying to look more feminine, But now with my chin swelling up i got a more then manly chin :(

Looks like Arnold on steroids hope the selling goes down soon.

All in all was pretty good but Gosh darned it cost allot of money I love in Australia and to think i might need like 200 hours means i ll spend more then $27000 US :( ouch wish i was rich lol.

Guest Donna Jean
I when to get Electrolysis for the 1st time last night. I was there for 2 hours and today is 2 hours again.

I almost cried this morning not because it hurt i found the feeling quit pleasant, it is because i am trying to look more feminine, But now with my chin swelling up i got a more then manly chin :(

Looks like Arnold on steroids hope the selling goes down soon.

All in all was pretty good but Gosh darned it cost allot of money I love in Australia and to think i might need like 200 hours means i ll spend more then $27000 US :( ouch wish i was rich lol.

OMG, Hon! You're getting 4 hours in two days????

No wonder that you have some swelling! I get 2 hours a WEEK and it doesn't really swell at all...

Don't try to do it all at once, Hon....OMG!

The very little swelling that I have gotten over 9 weeks of electrolysis goes down in a day at the most....

And, yes, it IS expensive, no doubt about that!

But there is no other good way to do it!

Parts of my face are already getting silky smooth now...I LOVE IT!

Don't overdo it, hon!

HUGG

Donna Jean

Guest Misconduct
OMG, Hon! You're getting 4 hours in two days????

No wonder that you have some swelling! I get 2 hours a WEEK and it doesn't really swell at all...

Don't try to do it all at once, Hon....OMG!

The very little swelling that I have gotten over 9 weeks of electrolysis goes down in a day at the most....

And, yes, it IS expensive, no doubt about that!

But there is no other good way to do it!

Parts of my face are already getting silky smooth now...I LOVE IT!

Don't overdo it, hon!

HUGG

Donna Jean

Maybe i should have done a bit more research before just jumping in, i think ill slow it way down after today.

and i cant wait for the silky smooth effect :D And thank you very much for the advice ill definitely take it :)

Guest Elizabeth K
Maybe i should have done a bit more research before just jumping in, i think ill slow it way down after today.

and i cant wait for the silky smooth effect :D And thank you very much for the advice ill definitely take it :)

Hey - slow it dow a bit, maybe... it took me five 1 hr sessions to work up to 2 hr sessions. And these are once a week.

Fortunately my Electrotech is a former nurse, so she is really careful. I don't ever have much swelling and it is gone in two hours. Something is off if you are puffing up so much.

And it is expensive. No way around it though.

And you MUST be patient. it took almost six full sessions to clear my upper lip - owwww.

Let us know how you are doing!

Lizzy

Guest //Amelia

One hour a week, or every other week, and it stays red for a couple of days and then dissipates. Four hours in two days seems a bit much.