• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Beat up couple nights ago in drag...

jriddle1990

So I was out in drag the other night and thought I met a cool guy who was into me .. I was wrong we went to his Hampton inn room and we got undressed and when I was fully naked this guy turns on me calls me -awesome person- this and -awesome person- that punches me kicked me in my groin and then made me (do a sexual act) .. for what he called (entrapping him) ... I'd like to think I pull off being female that good but I don't there is no way this guy didn't know I had penis .. I thought about the cops but seems embarrassing... Idk just felt like sharing... Be safe everyone....

Edited by Carolyn Marie
substituted a euphamism for a sexual act. Original words used were not suitable for minors

Wow.  That's a terrible experience.  It is your choice, but I would talk with the police.  In New York, they are probably aware of trans issues and able to deal with it.  You are a victim of a hate crime...there is no other way to describe it. Since your profile indicates your city of residence, here is the website of their police department:

https://www.binghamton-ny.gov/government/departments/police-department

I would encourage you to contact their detective division number (right side of the page.)  Tell them what happened and ask to meet with a supervisor.  The sooner you do this and the higher-ranking the person you talk with, the more likely they are to get the evidence they need to prosecute your attacker.  If you need somebody to help you, they likely have non-sworn personnel of whichever gender you prefer to assist you in feeling comfortable enough to provide a statement.  

@Carolyn Marie can probably give you some police advice, as I believe she's a current or former officer. 

On 5/25/2023 at 8:38 AM, Charlize said:

I am fortunate to have never been abused but do vividly remember a close call.  I cannot say that had anything to do with my decision to have an orchiectomy.  I'm sorry you had to suffer those experiences.  Hopefully it is something you can discuss with a therapist.

Hugs,

Charlize

44 minutes ago, awkward-yet-sweet said:

Wow.  That's a terrible experience.  It is your choice, but I would talk with the police.  In New York, they are probably aware of trans issues and able to deal with it.  You are a victim of a hate crime...there is no other way to describe it. Since your profile indicates your city of residence, here is the website of their police department:

I would encourage you to contact their detective division number (right side of the page.)  Tell them what happened and ask to meet with a supervisor.  The sooner you do this and the higher-ranking the person you talk with, the more likely they are to get the evidence they need to prosecute your attacker.  If you need somebody to help you, they likely have non-sworn personnel of whichever gender you prefer to assist you in feeling comfortable enough to provide a statement.  

@Carolyn Marie can probably give you some police advice, as I believe she's a current or former officer. 

I feel like it'd just be humiliating I have history with drug abuse and my city is very small the officers would probably know me and idk i wanna just put it behind me... He bruised me a little that's all ... 

52 minutes ago, awkward-yet-sweet said:

I went through a rape investigation as a 11 year old when my family found out my older brother and cousin were doing things to me it was humiliating as a kid... As an adult I couldn't imagine going thru it

• Admin

@jriddle1990, I completely understand how you feel about the incident itself and your reluctance to report it.  There is a sexual abuse hotline, separate from any police agency, where you can talk to a counselor and receive support and advice.  Their number is:

1-800-656-4673.  I urge you to call them.  I also echo what @awkward-yet-sweetsaid; it is important to talk to the police, not only for your sake, but for the sake of anyone else who comes into contact with this unspeakable monster.  If he isn't stopped, he will do it to someone else, and possibly kill them.

We have crisis counselors here, too.  If you have or can download the Discord app, you can log into our Chat room and talk to a trans person who is trained to counsel and assist you, or just to listen.  You may have PTSD from this attack, and really need to talk with somone.

Please take carer of yourself and get the help you need.  I care about you.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

I doubt he will show his face around gay nights at the bar here in Binghamton I told everyone

• Admin
17 minutes ago, jriddle1990 said:

I doubt he will show his face around gay nights at the bar here in Binghamton I told everyone

It's possible; but you were likely not his first victim. and very likely won't be the last, especially if he gets away with it.

Carolyn Marie

I won't lie, going through the investigation process wasn't fun.  And testifying in court wasn't fun for me.  I was assaulted (not sexually, just viciously beaten) after a car accident last year.  The guy left me for dead on the side of the highway.  As much as I was intimidated by the police process, I'm glad I did it.  He was sentenced this spring, and won't be released even on parole for at least a decade.  I feel better knowing he isn't out there. 

Whether you talk to the police or not, it is always your choice.  But either way, find somebody you can trust to walk you through it.  Whether it is a counselor, a friend who can spend long hours talking, or a leader in your faith community...you need backup and a way to vent your feelings.  For me, that person is my husband (he has a psychology degree, among other things).  Even with a lot of talking, the assault changed my life significantly. 

If you need to talk, the resources Carolyn Marie posted are a good starting point.  And if you are comfortable with somebody on this forum, I'm sure that people will be glad to trade PM's.   Please think about it, and know that you aren't alone.

• 3 weeks later...

damn  thats terrible.  sorry to hear that.  i alwasy like to say "id of" but you never know until in the moment.  its one reason i hesitate on estrogen.  i do and dont wanna keep muscle mass.  i lost a lot already but wanna keep some.  i was talking to a guy onlne and had plans to meet the next day after chatting a fe day or week or so.  first thing dude says was, " so youre a sissy fa@@0t?  Gonna suck my -penis- and bend over like a good littlle cumslut?"  my voice got deeper and went back into a different mindset without thought and said, 'yousay some -crap- like to me again and ill make sure i show up and one of us is getting KTFO and pretty sure it wont be me.  i have no love for bullies."  he hung up and i realized i ssnapped and wasnt very lady like.  about a month later i was out ll weekend dressed fr first time at a party and thing weregetting risky at teh hotel.  one guy was really grabbing  and forcefully moving another cd's head like an object.  i knw people have their kinks but i may dress and be submissive in ways but i do throw hands.  he looked at me and started to say something about my commennt towards something and i already was on my feet being aggressive.  right before that i was with a bunch of other bi friends some dress some not some cis some trans and i was kissing this guy but wasnt too into it so slowed down and he kept pulling my head and trying to force me.  i ws stoned him drunk.  i firmly but gentle as could be put him down and sai,, "dude, im not the one.  i promise you that."  the whole room turned and i just got my -crap- and ubered out.  i hate my aggressiveness and it has gotten me in bad situations including a stabbed through the hand but its the only way i know.  its why i stay in and keep to myself mostly.  people think theyre entitled to something i or someone isnt ready to give and i cant react normally.  quitting alcohol has helped but im not even a year in so i get anxiety from that also

I wish I was that tough... I've always been a weakling male... I just don't know how to fight .. ...

• 8 months later...
On 7/12/2023 at 8:21 AM, jriddle1990 said:

I wish I was that tough... I've always been a weakling male... I just don't know how to fight .. ...

You might consider learning martial arts, which will help you in the strength department, flexibility, confidence and of course self-defense skills.  You don't have to develop massive muscles, either.