• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Fav Comic Books

Guest Emily Violet

I grew up with Superman, Batman and Casper the Friendly Ghost, then along came a man named Stan Lee.

The truth is Stan was around for a long time but his Marvel Comics were not as easy to find as the DC comics - superman had his own TV series staring George Reeves,

Somehow in the early to mid sixties Spiderman and the Fantastic Four caught my attention and then he reworked Sargeant Fury from battlefield exploits into Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. and that was an amazing drawing of a flying aircraft carrier!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Melanieshaman

STan Lee changed the face of comics forever... he is the greatest...

Anyway, my favs?

Star Wars: Legacy

Fathom

X Men

JLA

Guardians of the Galaxy

I'm sure i'm missing alot

Alos, my favorite comic of all time Poison Elves-The creator, writer, and well everything Drew Hayes passed away a few years ago, but darn it if i didn't pull out all the trades and leaf through them just today... looking for a bit of inspiration as i begin my comic :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest AlexDeOrange

Let's see...

Sandman (DC/Vertigo)

Books of Magic (DC/Vertigo)

Deadpool (Marvel)

Cable and Deadpool (Marvel)

Deadpool: Merc With a Mouth (Marvel)

Marvel Zombies (Marvel)

Lobo (DC)

The Authority (DC/Wildstorm)

Groo The Wanderer

Calvin and Hobbes

Knights of the Dinner Table

Groo the Wanderer was the first comic I ever read. Lobo was the first from one of the 'main' companies. I have since grown to worship Stan Lee for what he has done comics everywhere.

Guest Robin Winter
I grew up with Calvin and Hobbes. And now the wonderful thing is, I actually GET the jokes now.

I was addicted to Archie comics when I was a kid, had boxes of them. But yep, Calvin and Hobbes was always, and always will be, my favorite comic.

Calvin and Hobbes is awesome. I am an uber Garfield fan. Dilbert is funny to me. I like superman and Batman.

My favorite comic is either The Sandman series or Night cries, which is a batman comic.