• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Mystic Ramen Destiny Fighter Zwei.

Guest Neuro

Guest Neuro

This is an old art, but I only recently colored it in! 8D

It is a mini-tribute to Ranma 1/2, is my character as a Chinese noodle waiter-o-COMBAT like in the manga by Takahashi XD

ramenfitah.png

My character Journey cosplaying for some reason XD I dunno, just a fun image. I like to draw fun stuff~~ I messed up a lot because my mouse broke!! OTL so I had to use the laptop mouse, I couldn't do good detail >_> but it's still okay-ish. Now I am so hungry for noodles!

I like it!

There is something that is so much you about dinning in that manner!

Very good, and a great sense of silliness.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest ~Brenda~

You know Mike,

You should seriously consider a career in art. Your ability to render motion in a drawing is superb. The porportions of the character are perfect. The balancing act of the character is breathtaking to say the least. The flow of the garment is incredible. Hon, you have a real talent in art, and I am glad that you have been sharing your gift with us.

Love you

Brenda

Guest Ivan Le Renard

Holy woah, man.

The shading on his outfit and hair is amazing! That pose looks friggin' hard to draw. Dx

Btw, I envy your ability to draw hands so well. They're so hard to draw right.

Oniichan!! Your art is always so amazing ;_; I wish I could draw like that!!

Honestly... I think Bernii is right... You could really persue a career in art with your talent! A lot of already existing animes aren't even as good as yours... So yeah... That should tell you something XD

愛 Eth

Guest Neuro

o_______; to pursue a career in art--?? D8

It is my dream! Someday I will be good enough!!! (I don't think it's as good as I want it to be yet though). But someday! If I draw every day, maybe.

To be a comic artist, yeah~~~ yeah yeah yeah~ *dances*

Someday. *le sigh~*

Guest Joe Cool

This is a really cool drawing! You are super talented! I have no doubt that you will one day be famous for your artwork! Thanks for sharing!

Joe