• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Gender Euphoria Research at Goldsmiths College

Rosa DJ

Hi everyone! 

I'm carrying out some research into Gender Euphoria and currently looking for a few more participants...

More info on the slides attached, but the research will explore how trans/non-binary people feel gender euphoria in their everyday lives through the ‘objects’ we exist with. Consider it a celebration and exploration of what makes us feel good.

For anyone interested in getting involved, or if you would like more information, please email [email protected] . All interviews will be carried out online - the only requirement is that you be trans/non-binary and 18+. If you have any accessibility needs, just let me know too.

Thank you! 
Rosa 
(they/them)

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

• Admin

This study has been given approval for members here to respond to.  Enjoy!!

• 1 month later...
  • Admin
48 minutes ago, Andy C. said:

Is this still going on?

You will have to contact the researcher at the address given in the slides she posted.  I notice they do not give a time frame, but it was only posted with us early in August, so it is likely to be active.  If you find out differently, please come back and let us know.

Hello all! 

Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately, the study closed just last week. 

There may be some follow-up research, though, at some point. So if that gets carried out, I'll be sure to post on here with more detail.

Thank you, 
Rosa