• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

HRT seems more appealing to me lately

EasyE

1 hour ago, EasyE said:

OK, so my doc is out for a few weeks. So I have an appointment lined up next Tuesday to talk with PA about the referral. One step at a time. Part of me wants to race ahead but I know this process should be slow and steady at every step to make sure. I feel pretty determined at this point. 

Yay congratulations! I can relate I wanted to catch for all those years I missed out on. I could've been 2.5 years into it but oh well. The hormones have helped. The only bad thing is I have hot and cold flashes. I used to be very cold natured. 

16 hours ago, EasyE said:

I feel pretty determined at this point. 

Determination ... that's the most important aspect.  Wishing you the Best in your next steps!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 57 Guests (See full list)

• Heather Shay
    • Ashley0616
    • KathyLauren
    • MaybeRob
    • RaineOnYourParade
    • Petra Jane
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

boredhiker
    Newest Member
    boredhiker

1. AllieJ
      AllieJ
      (70 years old)
    2. aqn
      aqn
    3. BecciCP
      BecciCP
      (51 years old)
    4. brytina
      brytina
      (29 years old)
    5. Chancw
      Chancw
      (24 years old)
    • Heather Shay
      My social world is now expanding.
    • Heather Shay
      e·la·tion /əˈlāSH(ə)n/ noun   great happiness and exhilaration. "Richard's elation at regaining his health was short-lived"
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
    • Heather Shay
      "Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt". Almonds are a member of the peach family. Maine is the only state that has a one-syllable name. There are only four words in the English language which end in "dous": tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous. Los Angeles' full name is "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula"
    • Betty K
      Phew, well we can agree on the "be yourself" bit! And yes, chatting to others as yourself; in my experience that is so crucial. My sense is that, on the whole, people warm to me far more now that I am out of the closet than they ever did before when I was hiding.
    • tracy_j
      The trans people I was stating were the commonly quoted. In effect I am in one of those other categories but my thoughts still stand.   In my view it's not really a case of blending in though. I tend to think about things. One of my thoughts has been to look throught the eyes of a woman. Getting up every morning. Putting my clothes on (female) and going out. Am I seen as trans? Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I don't really know. I just dress in the morning and live out my day. Yes I can be nervous. I'm that sort of person. When I think about it may cis women are self conscious too. Maybe not the same things but to the same effect. If I had been born female would it really have changed my world as regards being accepted as a person or would it have just brought other worries of equal magnitude?   There will always be  haters and agressive activism will only be fuel to their fire. In my experience the key is not to just blend in but to be yourself and chat to others as youself. Yes, that probably means you blend into your position in society but the only other option is to be outside.   Locally I look around me and hear what people say about different minorities. They are upset and even, at times, afraid of even speaking anything negative at times for fear of ending up in court. It is possible to get a prison sentence for anti trans speech and there are those who would attempt to achieve this end in the name of activism. The same is true with other minority groups. I suppose a worry I see, which luckily or otherwise I don't really have the option of locally, is that trans groups banding together in activism will be seen as a dangerous faction whereas an individual getting along (openly) with their life will not.   In my view many of the comments being made actually almost admit defeat as soon as they are made. Legeslation does not change the people. Only the people will do that. A big stick will only prompt an even bigger one.   Tracy        
    • CatieAnne
      I wore long skirts for years before going fulltime. Now I never wear long pants. I mostly wear skirts, skorts, or rompers. Occasionally, I wear shorts, usually over tights. I just hate long pants, 
    • VickySGV
      I have two saxeT (they are backward) friends who have already changed their medical care down into Mexico although I don't think it was this specific reason, but this could spark an inverse border crisis pretty easily. This may be related to the Planned Parenthood record dust-up since PP would be getting a goodly chunk of the saxeT medicaid money since they are a good provider of services to the Trans community too.
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-kiryat-tivon-residents-elect-israels-first-transgender-city-councilor/   It's been too long since I had something to post in this forum.  Congrats to Council Member Weinberg!   Carolyn Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.wyff4.com/article/sc-library-board-approves-policy-move-books-with-transgender-themes-from-children-section/60031299   Not a good day for looking through my news feed.  Not good at all.   Carolyn marie
    • VickySGV
      He does seem to have an unhealthy and fetishistic interest in Trans people.  It is almost like he is living vicariously as part of the Trans communities with all of this to the point of the DSM describing his actions in the Transvestic Disorders section.  His state is having disastrous range fires burning out of control and his mind is not on what his office can do for those victims.
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.advocate.com/news/texas-gender-affirming-care-medicaid     No warning, no hearings, no expert testimony; for all anyone knows, this was done without any medical input at all.  The Texas war on trans people has gone farther than just about any other state.  You have to wonder if the people of Texas really approve of this aggression against a tiny population of people who have harmed no one.  There are a whole bunch of profanities I would spew forth at this moment, but my wife would not approve.   Carolyn Marie
    • Carolyn Marie
      https://www.keranews.org/texas-news/2024-02-29/lgbtq-group-sues-to-block-texas-ag-paxtons-request-for-records-about-transgender-children     Seems like this has become a personal crusade for Paxton, who is a bully and a bigot.  He won't win this fight unless he finds an equally bigoted judge or two.   Carolyn Marie
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.