• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Cis men lies or... About the GRS after puberty blockers usage

Shellianne_Kay83

Hello, everyone!

I am really upset because it looks like cis men are flooding and being vocal about trans women's bodies, looks, etc. in the chats, which should support the protest that was happening in Bulgaria. The usual sexists who set standards and try to explain how "the right kind of vag*ina" should be made so trans women could be more like "real women". The moderator and coordinator of the protest are not banning them from the chat because she wants allies and doesn't care how transmisogynistic these men are! 

So, I want to ask you, especially those of you who have GRS after being on puberty blockers and those of you who are well informed, what technique and what are the results of that procedure? These cis hetero men claim that trans girls should go through puberty so they can develop their p*n*s. But we know that penile inversion is not the only surgery in existence out there, right?

Help!

• Admin

It sounds to me like that is a polluted and highly toxic mud puddle that should be avoided at almost all costs.  I am much too old to have gone the puberty blocker route, but I am very active in the Trans community and communicate with a goodly number of those who have been through that experience. 

Yes, Penile Inversion is NOT the only protocol for vaginoplasty.  The size of a Trans woman's pre-op penis does not determine the volumetric capacity of her neo-vagina or ability to have penile insertion intercourse with a "well endowed" partner for a wide variety of reasons.  Each and every girl who has gone the puberty blocker route will be able to discuss the exact protocol, whether it is skin grafts from external skin, the peritoneal pull through, or even the intestinal resection technique with her surgeon as to which is the best for her and there are even combinations of all those techniques, and even cases where tissue grafts will not be needed at all. 

I am afraid that my own real feelings about the "Cis-males" you are mentioning cannot be discussed here under our policies of keeping language suitable for people under 18 years old.  You are enduring ignorant, adolescent male fantasy there and not actual experiences of Cis-males with mature, loving and committed relations with Trans women. 

I'm AFAB/intersex and my trans friends are non-op MtF, so my perspective is limited more to the political/social aspect of this.  The people who are making negative comments about medical procedures are doing it for the shock value.  No, penile inversion isn't the only method available.  I've read about 4 or 5 other ways.  But for cis men, it is the way that is most likely to get achieve groans and murmurs and shudders in conversation:  "Don't you know?  They turn your (anatomy) inside out, man!"   Its just one step above elementary school songs involving gopher guts and such.

@VickySGV

@Heather Shay

@awkward-yet-sweet

Thank you so much for your responses! @VickySGV may I use your comment (with hidden names and pictures) as an example on my personal wall on Facebook? My stance is this on the screenshot; I hope you agree with it and will allow me to use yours as a supportive argument! I will send you link of the usage 

I really wanted to hear from trans women who have been on blockers and then had surgery, not only for the argument but for private knowledge as well. I love to learn more and hear more about all different kinds of T and NB people's experience

I was born in Bulgaria in 1983, and I also didn't have a chance to be prescribed such. Gosh, I didn't even have a word for my "condition." I needed to find the term "transsexual" in the story of Caroline Cossey, published in one of my dad's half-p*rn magazines!

I would love to hear more personal experiences about blockers and GRS, not for the argument but for personal knowledge and to be more competent if someone asks me! 

Screenshot 2023-11-26 125051.png

4 minutes ago, Shellianne_Kay83 said:

@VickySGV

@Heather Shay

@awkward-yet-sweet

Thank you so much for your responses! @VickySGV may I use your comment (with hidden names and pictures) as an example on my personal wall on Facebook? My stance is this on the screenshot; I hope you agree with it and will allow me to use yours as a supportive argument! I will send you link of the usage 

I really wanted to hear from trans women who have been on blockers and then had surgery, not only for the argument but for private knowledge as well. I love to learn more and hear more about all different kinds of T and NB people's experience

I was born in Bulgaria in 1983, and I also didn't have a chance to be prescribed such. Gosh, I didn't even have a word for my "condition." I needed to find the term "transsexual" in the story of Caroline Cossey, published in one of my dad's half-p*rn magazines!

I would love to hear more personal experiences about blockers and GRS, not for the argument but for personal knowledge and to be more competent if someone asks me! 

Screenshot 2023-11-26 125051.png

I just need another voice in support of mine so I won't look like I am just "hysterically" yelling stuffs. 

• Admin

@Shellianne_Kay83  Since anyone, members here and visitors, can read this, sure, go ahead and quote me or just steal the statement, although in the group where those people are posting, the first paragraph may cause more heat of anger than light of intelligence on the people, but go ahead. 

1 hour ago, VickySGV said:

@Shellianne_Kay83  Since anyone, members here and visitors, can read this, sure, go ahead and quote me or just steal the statement, although in the group where those people are posting, the first paragraph may cause more heat of anger than light of intelligence on the people, but go ahead. 

Thank you! 

I feel an obligation to ask when I can, so thank you for the permission.