• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

NEW DAILY REQUEST THREAD: Plant a good seed of hope for others

Heather Shay

• Forum Moderator

Learning from change.jpg

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heather Shay

• Ashley0616

• Mmindy

• April Marie

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Forum Moderator

image.thumb.png.e4c4c80bbf2370dbf0c5308cc4ac116a.png

• Forum Moderator

image.png.7bb2b3fe5d0daa407babe851a4f595fd.png

• Forum Moderator

When you can, try a hug to show you care.

• Forum Moderator

Never forget to encourage.

37 minutes ago, Ashley0616 said:

5bc56038fce61d900ffe8df55ba86f11.jpg

I disagree only in the sense that I think it makes us superhuman 

• Forum Moderator

even if you don't feel like it - always give positive encouragement

• Forum Moderator

Learning from change.jpg

• Forum Moderator

image.thumb.png.77127d1c451431a6c42313cb203097d4.png

• Forum Moderator

image.thumb.png.2b15e33fed519fb9fc22dad82183c16e.png

• Forum Moderator

Teach others the following:

image.thumb.png.c1a70d714a5a82522a7da9d7b1b7bfb5.png

• Forum Moderator

image.thumb.png.c7ba496e642ed26ce214b412a0b09ef4.png

• Forum Moderator

image.thumb.png.844e78031d38b77b893035cd57ed0eca.png

• Forum Moderator

image.thumb.png.ffbd6d9bc1a37b3e87b0304df3d42aae.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 74 Guests (See full list)

• Delcina B
    • VickySGV
    • MaybeRob
    • MaeBe
    • Carolyn Marie
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Mwm684
    Newest Member
    Mwm684

1. Baeleigh
      Baeleigh
      (55 years old)
    2. Diego
      Diego
    3. michelle_kitten
      michelle_kitten
    4. Nst
      Nst
    • Delcina B
      Hi Lydia, My paternal grandmother was very similar. I am grateful for having had a chance to know her.   Hugs! Delcina
    • MaeBe
    • Carolyn Marie
      I was fairly surprised that the verdict came so quickly, but I guess the evidence was much more persuasive and overwhelming than we were led to believe.  What's disheartening, but not unexpected, is how fast some "leaders" have rushed to discredit the jury and everyone involved in the process.  The jurors, who spent 5 weeks of their time sitting in that courtroom, deserved better than that.  But those "leaders" I mentioned are just following the lead of their "Fearless Leader" in discrediting everything that doesn't go their way.   Carolyn Marie
    • Delcina B
      Welcome! Glad you're here! So happy for you having your wife's support as well as her family & at work! You might look for a transgender support group or PFLAG in your area. I found them very helpful, especially as I began my social transition & going out into the world.   Hugs! Delcina
    • Carolyn Marie
      Welcome to Tran Pulse, @Mwm684.  It would be helpful, but not required, if you could give us a name of some kind that is less awkward than what we currently have.   Glad to hear that things at home and at work are going well for you.  I hope that continues.  Please let us know how we may be of service.   HUGS   Carolyn Marie
    • Delcina B
      Happy Birthday Charlize! You know having met in person I think you may be stretching the truth a bit just to get senior discounts. I would have to say not more than a day over 29. Thank you for sharing this, our journeys intertwine in such a wonderfully delightful way.   Hugs! Delcina
    • Mwm684
      Hello, I was born male but always wished to be female every day of my life. I am currently 48 years old and have an appointment with my GP to start HRT. I came out to my wife about 3 months ago and she has taken the news rather well. I have told my wife’s sister and her family, I have told my immediate supervisor and our facility operations manager at my work. So far all is well. I wish I had the courage to come out sooner but the fear and shame was just too much. I live in southwest Michigan and would really like to make some friends for support eventually. My wife and I are doing great and have no danger in splitting up over my situation. I have been dressing at home with my wife’s help for now. This really helps but I’m looking forward to HRT for the mental benefits as well as the physical benefits down the road. 
    • Lydia_R
      This hand written stuff is just a few years old, but those math animation graphics are decades old.  Those Flash Math Creativity days.  Lots of good memories from that.  I never read that book, but you know, I was fully in that thing.   I called the collision detection I was coding 4 dimensional math.  My roommate a few weeks ago was describing the fourth dimension as a cube within a cube, connected at the corners and folding in on itself.  I always considered the fourth dimension to be time.  I'm not sure I ever coded a 3 dimensional collision detection, but I realized that you would just do it with the perpendicular plane and then take the closest hit.  My mind certainly isn't in all the details of it right now.  I'm simply enjoying showing some of my work and perhaps it will spark someone else's interest.  I guess my art work doesn't fall into a clean boundary of illustration.  There is a thing about adopting a theme though.  You've got to work with something in an OOP world.    
    • Lydia_R
      I like having a few sausages on the grill in the late spring.        
    • Mikayla2024
      That’s so wonderful! I’m glad to hear that mono-therapy worked for you! But Thank you, I’m def trusting the process and seeing where it leads. 😊     That’s really kind of you to say all of that. It makes me feel better that the plan I’m sticking with is unique to me as every plan each and every one of us is on is unique. And yes, I absolutely echo your sentiments about communicating clearly and openly with my provider if something doesn’t feel right or not working. Very good advice! 😊   I told my provider at the appointment that my plan was to do mono-therapy once my levels were good. She said when that time comes it will definitely be considered, but for now it’s getting my levels where they need to be is her main concern.
    • Ivy
      I kinda figured he'd walk, actually.
    • Adrianna Danielle
      He has learned well also and sees me as a woman
    • Lydia_R
      Oh my, here is Fried Cake!  These digital cameras are amazing.    
    • Davie
      A news poll states that 20%of previous Trump voters say they will not vote for a convicted felon for president. —ABC News    
    • Davie
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.