• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hi I am Taylor

Taylor Hope

Hi to all :)

I am a transgender woman who came out a little over a year ago. and it changed my life to something beautiful.

To find a forum like this is very good for me i think.

Hope to get to now other people in the same situation and learn from you.

Hi Taylor, that's lovely to hear. I'm almost at 18 months now and my life, too, is more beautiful than I could have hoped.

Welcome to TransPulse and I'll look forward to hearing more about your story so far.

Hi Betty, Nice to get to know you. And thank you for your reply.

For me, i had been seeking answer to who I am for more than 10 years, when one of my best friends said one day, Taylor are you sure you are not Transgendeer?? Hoestly i had been waiting for someone to ask, because i had realized it but did not dare to fully embrace it then. But from that day forward i have never looked back :)

Hi, Taylor!!! Welcome to the forums!! Like you, I began my journey just under a year ago and am finding new happiness daily.

You'll find lots of information and ideas here, as well as amazing people. Jump in where you feel comfortable.

I look forward to getting to know you!!!!

Hi April Marie, And thank you for the wecome :)  There is so much to look in to in the forum, but i really looking forward to be a part of this loely forum.

Taylor

2 hours ago, Taylor Hope said:

Hi Betty, Nice to get to know you. And thank you for your reply.

For me, i had been seeking answer to who I am for more than 10 years, when one of my best friends said one day, Taylor are you sure you are not Transgendeer?? Hoestly i had been waiting for someone to ask, because i had realized it but did not dare to fully embrace it then. But from that day forward i have never looked back :)

Nice to meet you Taylor. 10 years ago (or 11 exactly), I spent three days seriously considering transition, then decided against it, purged all my women's clothes, and met my future wife two weeks later. Amazingly, I forgot all about those three days until I read about them in my journal two years ago. The mind can play amazing tricks on us. In my case, the answer to my questions of identity was just under the surface for decades, but I refused to acknowledge it.

• Forum Moderator
6 hours ago, Taylor Hope said:

To find a forum like this is very good for me i think.

Welcome Taylor Hope,

Transgender Pulse Forums is a safe place for you to ask questions, and share your feelings as well as opinions. I hope you find this place as helpful as I do. It's not therapy, but is close. It can be the life boat that can carry you through to your next therapy session.

Best wishes, stay positive, and motivated,

Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

Hi @Taylor Hope, lovely to meet you. I recently found this forum and everyone has been so welcoming and supportive, I'm very much at the start of my journey so it is has been a great help to know there are others who know what it is like and can offer advice and guidance.

It is wonderful to hear how positive coming out has been for you. All the best to you!

Emily x

• 2 weeks later...

Taylor, welcome to the forum. Being who you know you are is a beautiful thing in life. Enjoy the forum and the wonderful people who make it what it is.