• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Shareing my story and learning more about everyone's first time becoming a Cross Dresser.

MinhVu1701

First of all, I'm not good at English and I hope you will forgive me if I write something strange or misleading.

My first time was in 6th grade (11 - 12 years old). My whole family went out and I secretly tried on my aunt's green bra. Actually, at that time I didn't think anything about my sexual orientation . I was just curious and wanted to try it. But when I wore it, I felt quite comfortable and somewhat enjoyed wearing it. After that, I sometimes wore it when I was alone at home but not very often.

One day, when I went to take an extra English class outside of school, I made a rather risky decision. I tried on one of my mother's purple bras and went to extra classes. I think it's because of that feeling of suspense and excitement that sparked my interest in wearing girls' clothes. When I went to the extra class, because there were mainly girls in that class, a few students quickly discovered it. A few people sitting behind me kept touching the bra belt, even pulling the strap. Some friends tease me, some defend me. At that time, my head was empty and I couldn't think of anything and just followed nature until the end of the class. After that, I went home as if nothing had happened.

At that time, I had a rather strange hobby: I liked the feeling of someone finding out I was wearing a bra, but I only wanted a few people to know. I usually only choose people I think are good at keeping secrets and won't tell others. For that reason, I only wear it to extra classes and never to school. And even in extra classes, I only let 1 or 2 people know. (I don't tell them directly but let them discover for themselves)

And so until the end of middle school, I occasionally wore it and went to extra classes. Actually, at that time I didn't even know why I did that. I'm sure I like girls but I don't know why I have this preference. And at that time I was still young so I didn't know or learn about sissy or anything. But perhaps it was because of those times trying to wear women's underwear that turned me into a <Cross Dresser>.
(Because the article is quite long, perhaps the sharing about "unforgettable memories" will be left later)

In high school, I went to school in a big city and far from home. At that time, my mother sent me money to spend so I was able to buy things for myself and of course, I bought a few women's items for myself. At that time, I also learned more and bought the things I wanted, giving me more opportunities to satisfy my interests. That gradually made me develop a hobby of wearing girls' clothes, and then the feeling of wanting to become a <Cross Dresser>.

In 10th grade, I lived with an aunt in the city. Many nights. I sneaked out wearing a maid outfit to walk around the apartment. Now that I live alone, I have more opportunities to do what I want. T does more things like: going to the convenience store, walking in the park in her nightgown; Take your own photos and post them online; etc. However, I find myself still a bit shy, sometimes I don't dare to do everything I want. Recently, I have learned more about cross dressing dare in the hope that I will have new experiences.

Perhaps few people post long posts and share their stories like this. If possible, I would love to read more of everyone's stories in the comments section. Thanks for reading.
Edited by VickySGV
Terms not used here.
  • VickySGV changed the title to Shareing my story and learning more about everyone's first time becoming a Cross Dresser.
  • Admin

Welcome to the Forum's Minh.  I did edit this a bit because we do have members under 18 years old Cross Dressing is a topic we discuss here, but the sexual aspects or fetish elements are not for discussion.  I do realize cultural differences may be at play here, but do read the community rules please.

I'm sorry for not paying attention to the rules. Because I wanted to share all of my story, I accidentally shared something a bit sensitive. I'm trying to delete the post.

• Admin
1 minute ago, MinhVu1701 said:

I'm sorry for not paying attention to the rules. Because I wanted to share all of my story, I accidentally shared something a bit sensitive. I'm trying to delete the post.

It isn't possible for you to delete the post, and it is fine in its edited form, Minh.  Only Admins and Moderators can delete or edit posts.  If you do wish to delete or edit anything, please PM any of us and we'll handle it for you.  Your apology is accepted and welcome.

Carolyn Marie

• Forum Moderator

Welcome,  I certainly remember the dtimes when i managed to go out.  I was also filled with excitement and fear.  That excitement has been replaced by the peace and joy i have found in learning more about myself.  

I don;t know if therapy is available for you.  It certainly helped me.  

You are not alone

Hugs,

Charlize