• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Unfortunately Bad News

• Admin

Thankfully it says that the Trans Girl was treated and released from medical care.  When civic / national leaders personify permission to attack a particular group of people without being held accountable, yes, we are going to have their subordinates act unaccountably. 

• Admin

That's awful what happened to her.  I'm glad she survived, but she's going to need months or years of treatment for trauma.  I hope the suspects get the punishment they deserve.  Things have gotten very tough for trans people in the U.K. 

Carolyn Marie

This just makes me angry. I am glad the victim was able to be treated and released, but surviving doesn't make the attack any easier to swallow. The rhetoric spewing from the haters affects our kids. Those kids throw away their lives because their developing brains are conditioned that hate is OK and violence is an acceptable way to express their emotions. Be better, society!