• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

About Me

Ladypcnj

This would be a nice place to start by introducing myself to everyone, I already graduated from high school, and some college. I played the piano when I was younger, and I played in some bands. I used to take walks along the sandy beach, while collecting rocks and seashells along my way, I guess that would be the mermaid side of me. :) I like fashion clothes shopping, and spending time with my close friends and family. I'm an online administrator from my own website in the community, and group facilitator in the lgbtqai+ community. It's nice to meet new friends here, and whatever help I can be I'm here for you.

Welcome to TGP forums!! You'll find lots of information and resources as well as wonderful people. Jump in where you're comfortable!!

So nice to read your introduction, @Ladypcnj. Welcome!

-Timi

Thanks April Marie & Timi for the warm welcome.

• Forum Moderator

Welcome to Transgender Pulse Forums,

I hope you find this site helpful as well as informative.

Best wishes, stay positive, and motivated.

Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

Welcome Ladypcnj

If it's okay for me to ask, but why does post and replies have to be approved? 

• Forum Moderator

That's a great question @Ladypcnj. It gives time for staff to review your line of thinking or replying. You're almost free to comment at will, reaching 5 posts.

Best wishes, stay positive.

Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋

Approximately 12 hours ago I created a post in the "intersex" forum, however on YouTube 17 people can relate to my story.

• Forum Moderator

@Ladypcnj So nice to meet a fellow musician and moderator/facilitator. Glad you are an active and caring member of the LBGTQ+ community. 

Hi Heather, thank you for the welcome :)

I love fashion. I have over 100 dresses and 74 pairs of shoes. My walk-in closet is full of other clothes as well. I'm getting more shorts soon. SHEIN is awesome for quality and price. Just when you get a leather coat from them it's just the shell not the liner. Most of my shoes are from Torrid because I wear size 13 women's. 

Hello & welcome, @Ladypcnj. That's great you're involved in several online communities. Reaching out to connect with others is a gift for all involved.