• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

16 Famous Man Myths… Debunked!

Guest Donna Jean

I know this a pretty old post, but this is a really good one. A lot of these myths I thought were absolutely true, and even passed them on to friends, because I had heard or read somewhere that it was true. Or I had seen it on the news, especially the mountain dew one.

Good stuff.

[

Hi Donna Jean,

LOL, thanks/ except for the woman with the lovely hair, big boobs, gorgeous figure , and beautiful too.

I will be uncontrollably envious all day today........and most of tomorrow too. :rolleyes: Luv, Viv.

Thing about shaving the face though, I can't see why it would work on the face and not other parts of the body (which it doesn't, my body hair is as sparse as it ever was once I breached about 14 and decided to try shave it off).

Guest AshleeB
Those were pretty cool. I knew most of these were false, but it's fun to read them.

'Average Penis Length is Seven Inches'

^ I pity the guys who believe that one. :l

I feel the need to say that on a chat room i sometimes go too to meet people, there are TONS of flooders and spammers all saying "press 999 to see my **** on cam" and stuff like that.

Every... single... one of them... claims they are 10 inches. WHAT IS IT WITH MEN?? GAWSH ego much? lol

yeah anyway... moral of the story...dont believe everything you are told haha

Pink and fluffy love

AshyPants