• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

After Taking Hrt Were More Males Or Females Attracted To You?

Guest chibi_usa

After starting hrt who liked you more?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. After taking estrogen which gender was more attracted to you? (MTF)

• Male -I am MtF
    • Female -I am MtF
    • There was no change -I am MtF
    • Male -I am FtM
    • Female-I am FtM
    • There was no change -I am FtM

Guest chibi_usa

Errr o.o"" My friend told me about the pheremones... Errr o.o"" will girls still like me or is going 2 be mostly boys now? ^^""

Guest April63

ähm, I don't know. estrogen will probably help you look more feminine, so I suppose that means boys will start liking you because of that. And girls are in to masculine looking guys so they probably won't be in to you as much. But it really depends on the people and what you look like and how you act.

Guest Evan_J

In the end what April said is what's most true. It will depend on the person and what you look like and how you act.

The hormones though will change your pheromones and the change in femininity/masculinity level will play a part on who is or isn't more drawn to you but this second one is likely having an effect even without hormones.

Femininity/masculinity in features that is

Its inevitable if you think about the "natural reaction to physical cues in heterosexuality" remembering that there are far more heterosexual people than homosexual people.

Its why lesbians are unhappy as hell when straight men "look" at them :)

Guest Elizabeth K

I don't know. My hair smells sweeter now. By body blends with women's perfumes now. I look feminine now.

I have had women come on to me twice - I know one was lesbian, not sure about the other. It was very subtle - but they definatley were suddenly attracted. Flirting sorta - 'Ummmm, you smell so nice!" and I was not wearing a scent. No men as yet - but I guess that happens too.

The world is full of different people - we never know who we are going to be attracted to or who will be attracted to us.

Lizzy

Guest Donna Jean

Yes, Honey........

Different strokes for different folks.....

But, I think that with Hormones you would give off subtle things that would be attractive to males and they wouldn't even be aware of what it was!

Your scent will change somewhat...skin, manerisms....

All sorts of cues ...

So don't be surprised whom you attract...

HUGG

Donna Jean

Guest angie
Errr o.o"" My friend told me about the pheremones... Errr o.o"" will girls still like me or is going 2 be mostly boys now? ^^""

As the estrogens start changing Everything about you...The women who like women,

will find you attractive.The straight girls who like masculine guys wont.Guys will be

attracted to you because you look,smell,act like a woman.But only you will know who

you are attracted to.A full 40% of our sisters are lesbian.So if that is they way your

sexuality leans,that will be your preference.Many of us like men,consider ourselves

hetero,because we are woman attracted to men.Bunches of us are Bi.

Hugs,

Angie

Guest skyy

smells are a funny thing. but uh, lets just say there are some girls out there that, uh, prefer the sweet and bitter smell of another woman over the sour, musky smell of a guy *giggle* :blush: . you'll be smelled as a female, and it will happen fast, in days for me. but yea, that can mean a lot of things :lol:

i personally like both smells, they are unique and different, even in the same person, but both make me weak at the knees :blush: Deeedoo seems to give off both somehow, i dont understand how it happens, it just does. maybe Deeedoo is some kind of intersexed?

but if they can look past your birth condition, then yes, they will smell the girl coming off of you. its quite spectacular to smell the difference, i cant wait to see the changes around people i know that dont know about me yet. it will be an interesting experiment

pheremones are natural chemicals you give off, they have scent

they are powerful though

even to the extend of when women are around each other alot there periods sychronize

also mens pheremones can change the cycle of womens periods

you may find more men atracted to you

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

While the scent may attract men to you and your physical appearance may draw attention, if you want to have a relationship it is more about your personality.

You would really have to be drop dead gorgeous and pumping out 10 times the normal amount of pheromones to maintain a relationship if you have the personality of a hyena with blisters.

We all worry about passing and about ending up all alone when in reality it is our fears that will effect our personalities and that personality flaw will push people away.

Be yourself (unless you actually are a hyena with blisters, in which case do something about the blisters at least) and relax men like a lady who seems confident, not threatening just confident.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest AllisonD

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

While the scent may attract men to you and your physical appearance may draw attention, if you want to have a relationship it is more about your personality.

You would really have to be drop dead gorgeous and pumping out 10 times the normal amount of pheromones to maintain a relationship if you have the personality of a hyena with blisters.

We all worry about passing and about ending up all alone when in reality it is our fears that will effect our personalities and that personality flaw will push people away.

Be yourself (unless you actually are a hyena with blisters, in which case do something about the blisters at least) and relax men like a lady who seems confident, not threatening just confident.

Love ya,

Sally

Hyena with blisters!?! Now there's an image I can take to Lunch with me!

Ohhh Sally, you have a gift for graphic, don't you? :lol:

Allison

Guest AllisonD
In the end what April said is what's most true. It will depend on the person and what you look like and how you act.

The hormones though will change your pheromones and the change in femininity/masculinity level will play a part on who is or isn't more drawn to you but this second one is likely having an effect even without hormones.

Femininity/masculinity in features that is

Its inevitable if you think about the "natural reaction to physical cues in heterosexuality" remembering that there are far more heterosexual people than homosexual people.

Its why lesbians are unhappy as hell when straight men "look" at them :)

Evan, I must beg to differ. I am definitely lesbian and I thoroughly enjoy a straight man 'looking' at me. Especially now that I am older. Nothing confirms to me that 'I still have it' more than a lascivious look. Besides, when I was very young I used those reactions to reassure myself that I passed. Now it gives me confidence with Donna, not that I really need it. But still. Unhappy? NOT! :)

Allison

Guest IGotThatGoodGood

Hormones don't change your pheremones. There are sprays though out there that will help with that. But Estrogen won't automatically make a man start liking you. 'T-Girls' still give off the male pheremones estrogen won't change that.

Guest Evan_J
Evan, I must beg to differ. I am definitely lesbian and I thoroughly enjoy a straight man 'looking' at me. Especially now that I am older. Nothing confirms to me that 'I still have it' more than a lascivious look. Besides, when I was very young I used those reactions to reassure myself that I passed. Now it gives me confidence with Donna, not that I really need it. But still. Unhappy? NOT! :)

Allison

You know what, I actually knew a femme lesbian once (hot little blonde from N.Y. but anyway.....) who "liked" straight guys looking at her too. But her reason was so she could "rub it in their faces" that they couldn't have her :rolleyes: lol And I know there are other girls who feel that too AND girls who (like yourself) like the "validation" as it were. I guess I was thinking of the situations where you get eyes rolled at you, scowled at, and they bristle like they're reachin for the pistol lol. 'Course a lot of that might be based on havin worn that tag and really BEING hostile. But then I'm a straight guy. What do you want.

AND if you actually look at the words you chose ("I used") the motivation for either is just to use the males. It's not "liking" in the actual sense of "being pleased because this is the precursor to ever satisfying the pursuit of any of them". If that was what she felt then she would be bi wouldn't she?

Guest Charlene_Leona
Hormones don't change your pheremones. There are sprays though out there that will help with that. But Estrogen won't automatically make a man start liking you. 'T-Girls' still give off the male pheremones estrogen won't change that.

Yea but one thing to take in. once you've had an orchiectomy or SRS T-girls don't give off male Pheromones. I do love that not giving off that musky odor anymore.

Guest Evan_J

Ok folks, I'm gonna try to merge the actual poll with this one......hold onto your seatbelts and yeah you'll have to answer it (if you would please. )