• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Greetings From Pluto

Guest conna

Guest conna

ok my pc crashed last time i was writing this

lets see if i can remember what i wrote

hi my names conna

it used to be allycen, i havent legaly changed it yet cuase i need parental consent under 18 and im 16.

enough about my name,lol. well im a biological female, but i look pretty masculine, now, when i was younger i was a verry pretty figure eight girl but when i hit puberty my face got more masculine, the hard, strong look, you know? and my shoulders got broader and my arms and wrist grew so they dont look fragile anymore and verry beefy hikers legs, but i still have my loads of curves, with my "child baring" hips and "ghetto booty". i guess im pretty funny looking.

i used to identify as FTM untill recently when i started having sperts where i like to look pretty and act femine. simply things will make my whole manorism more femine, like painting my nails, if i paint them i always notice that i do everything more delicately. not that i have much for nails since im always biting them off. i wont wear a dress unless under extreme sercomestances(i spelt that so wrong). but dont get me wrong, i still love to get into fights and go for long rides on the harley. i dont consider myself female and i dont consider myself male, im in between. its kinda hard to explain i guess. sometimes i think would be easier if i was born intersex, then ide have something to identify with atleast instead of this lonesome inbetween. i perfer to speak in latin cuase they dont have he or she or him or her theres none of that, they didnt care what gener you were or even if you were a gender.

woah i wrote alot, dont expect anyone to read all that

bye

*yay pc not die yet*

Well come on in, I have already read your topic on cookies so I know that you will not turn down the offer of fresh baked cookies and a cup of hot Chocolate.

I am so sorry that Pluto got down graded from full planet status but a lot of people said that it was a MIckey Mouse planet anyway (Robin Williams).

I hope you enjoy your time here, I know that you are already posting so welcome to the family.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Evan_J

At least you didn't say you were from Uranus.

Ok, that was bad :P

I almost bought a condo on Pluto once......till he decided not to pay for it.

OK enough with the Pluto jokes :PWELCOME .

Guest conna
Well come on in, I have already read your topic on cookies so I know that you will not turn down the offer of fresh baked cookies and a cup of hot Chocolate.

I am so sorry that Pluto got down graded from full planet status but a lot of people said that it was a MIckey Mouse planet anyway (Robin Williams).

I hope you enjoy your time here, I know that you are already posting so welcome to the family.

Love ya,

Sally

ooo Cookies?!?!

i love cookies

lol

im actualy allergic to hot cocoa

i love this site so far, so much more friendly then most the sites ive been to.

Guest conna
At least you didn't say you were from Uranus.

Ok, that was bad :P

I almost bought a condo on Pluto once......till he decided not to pay for it.

OK enough with the Pluto jokes :PWELCOME .

lol

thanx for the welcome

Oh MY!

A food allergy, let me mark that down, now we will always have alternative drinks available for you.

We don't want to through our next big party and not have anything for you to drink!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest conna
Oh MY!

A food allergy, let me mark that down, now we will always have alternative drinks available for you.

We don't want to through our next big party and not have anything for you to drink!

Love ya,

Sally

lol

actualy my allergy list is so through the roof i usualy just ignore it and deal with the consequences later

lol

im even allergic to the sun

Guest My_Genesis

hey conna, welcome! this thread is making me hungry :/

I like to think I'm allergic to the sun, but that's cuz i dont like the sun or summer. lol.

man it would be nice to be on pluto right now...lucky you.. :P

Guest conna
hey conna, welcome! this thread is making me hungry :/

I like to think I'm allergic to the sun, but that's cuz i dont like the sun or summer. lol.

man it would be nice to be on pluto right now...lucky you.. :P

lol

im going to a tattoo convention today :)

thanx for the welcoming