• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Cookies

Guest conna

cookies  

47 members have voted

1. 1. what kind do you like?

• chocolate chip
    • sugar
    • french vanilla
    • oreo
    • chips ahoy
    • chocolate drop
    • peanut butter
    • M&M cookie
    • skittles cookie
    • dancing cookie
    • vanilla wafer
    • vanilla creme
    • lemon creme
    • other

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sally

Guest Alyssa Leigh
intriging (no can spell)

i have never had chocolate chip mint

or chocolate chip peanut butter

sounds queit like an allergic reaction party for me

i must try it

TWO PAGES!!!! WOW!!!!

Yea I add a little mint extract instead of the vanilla and They are really good during Christmas time.
Guest NatalieRene

I can not believe double chocolate chip cookies are not on the list! :o

mmmmh or girl scout cookies. I love tagalongs and somoas.

Guest Astro_Liz

Go go lemon cookie awesomeness! They go great with warm black teas! :blush:

...that makes me sound old or weird or something odd at least...

Guest Magan

I was gona pick Chocolate Chip until I noticed Dancing Cookie!!

When I was a child just the word Cookie could get me dancing!

It was not a graceful dance, oh no it was one of those painful to watch, cookie junkie, sugar rush gotta bustamove dances... I love cookies.

:rolleyes:

Guest jamielynn

Mmmmmmm cookies my favorite is M&M :D but I like chocolate chip just as well and girlscout cookies are good too my daughter is in girlscouts so I get some every year.

Guest My_Genesis

wait were we supposed to pick faves?

can't i just have all of em? lol

okay...if i have to pick a favourite...

Walker's shortbread cookies. i didnt see them for like 10 years then went to this store near my school this past november and saw an entire AISLE dedicated to them....

:D

Guest conna
I could probably translate one of my mom's recipes. However, there's a lot of different types, and I don't want to translate all of them, so you need to pick. Also, some are really easy and some are pretty complicated. Some have ingredients that are easy to find, and others have some stuff you need to hunt around for. Let's see, there's

• Strohhütchen (hazelnut cookies)
  • Rote Nester (cookie with almond paste around outside and a bit of jam in the middle)
  • Zimtsterne (cinnamon flavored)
  • Marzipan (almond paste)
  • Lebkuchen (thicker cookies with nuts and citrus stuff in them - these are decorated)
  • Bärentazen (hazelnut chocolate)
  • I forgot their name, but there's these almond-lemon cookies
  • Ausstecher (cut-out cookies)
  • Spritzgebäck (little baked squirts of pretty buttery dough)
  • there's also coconut cookies dipped in chocolate

There's actually a lot more, but those are the ones I'm most familiar with.

i love coconut

i choose coconut please

*huggles*

Guest conna
I can not believe double chocolate chip cookies are not on the list! :o

mmmmh or girl scout cookies. I love tagalongs and somoas.

i have a personal grudge against girl scouts

Guest conna
Can I get 2 chocolate chip with a scoop of vanilla ice cream between them? :P

Thanks

Jean Davis

of coarse *runs to kitchen comes ack* here ya go :)

Guest conna
I was gona pick Chocolate Chip until I noticed Dancing Cookie!!

When I was a child just the word Cookie could get me dancing!

It was not a graceful dance, oh no it was one of those painful to watch, cookie junkie, sugar rush gotta bustamove dances... I love cookies.

:rolleyes:

lol

nice

ide like to see

Guest conna
Mmmmmmm cookies my favorite is M&M :D but I like chocolate chip just as well and girlscout cookies are good too my daughter is in girlscouts so I get some every year.

M&M cookies are good

but i will have to disagree on the girl scout cookies, sunbeam cookies are better

Guest conna
wait were we supposed to pick faves?

can't i just have all of em? lol

okay...if i have to pick a favourite...

Walker's shortbread cookies. i didnt see them for like 10 years then went to this store near my school this past november and saw an entire AISLE dedicated to them....

:D

wow thats awesome

*hands one of each cookie*

Guest conna
all of the above

but in particular, chocolate chip gooey warm soft chocolate chip

and oreo

yes fresh cocolate chip cookies are awesome

i may make some today

Guest conna
Mmmmm, chocolate chip, my favorite! Oh they all look so scrumptious. Thank you so very much.

*hands cookies*

your are quiet welcome

Guest darlene lynn

Dont forget chewie ranger cookies fantastic, or molasses cookies Yum Yum

If you like chewie cookies you can sub. 1/2 the granulated sugar with corn syrup egual amounts..

LOL

Darlene Lynnette

P.S. Theses kind of polls are fun :P

Guest Martin

Okay, the cookies are called Kokosberge, which translates to coconut mountains.

This recipe makes about 90, so you may want to cut it in half or even in fourths.

Ingredients:

Dough:

• 2 sticks of butter (1/2 lb)
  • 150 grams sugar
  • 4 yolks from eggs
  • Vanilla extract to taste
  • Coconut extract to taste
  • 300 grams of flour
  • 1 tablespoon of baking powder
  • 300 grams of coconut flakes
  • Enough milk to process the ingredients into a dough

Dipping:

• Chocolate (semi-sweet chocolate chips work well, but use whatever chocolate strikes your fancy)
  • A little bit butter

Instructions:

Beat sugar and butter till they form foamy peaks. Add in the yolks and then the rest of the ingredients. Drop onto a greased cookie sheet, then bake at 320 Fahrenheit. Once they're done, remove from cookie sheet and let cool.

Once the cookie are cool, break the chocolate into pieces and put in a ceramic cup (if the chocolate is in chips already, you don't need to break it up). Add the butter. Put the cup into a pot of water making sure that NO WATER GETS INTO THE CUP. Then heat the pot, stirring occasionally. Once the chocolate is liquid, dip the bottom of each cookie into the chocolate and put it onto wax paper. Let the chocolate harden.

Believe it or not, I added some details - the recipe was even more bare-bones. If you have any questions on how to make them, feel free to ask and I'll ask my mother for some further details.

Guest My_Genesis
Okay, the cookies are called Kokosberge, which translates to coconut mountains.

This recipe makes about 90, so you may want to cut it in half or even in fourths.

Ingredients:

Dough:

• 2 sticks of butter (1/2 lb)
  • 150 grams sugar
  • 4 yolks from eggs
  • Vanilla extract to taste
  • Coconut extract to taste
  • 300 grams of flour
  • 1 tablespoon of baking powder
  • 300 grams of coconut flakes
  • Enough milk to process the ingredients into a dough

Dipping:

• Chocolate (semi-sweet chocolate chips work well, but use whatever chocolate strikes your fancy)
  • A little bit butter

Instructions:

Beat sugar and butter till they form foamy peaks. Add in the yolks and then the rest of the ingredients. Drop onto a greased cookie sheet, then bake at 320 Fahrenheit. Once they're done, remove from cookie sheet and let cool.

Once the cookie are cool, break the chocolate into pieces and put in a ceramic cup (if the chocolate is in chips already, you don't need to break it up). Add the butter. Put the cup into a pot of water making sure that NO WATER GETS INTO THE CUP. Then heat the pot, stirring occasionally. Once the chocolate is liquid, dip the bottom of each cookie into the chocolate and put it onto wax paper. Let the chocolate harden.

Believe it or not, I added some details - the recipe was even more bare-bones. If you have any questions on how to make them, feel free to ask and I'll ask my mother for some further details.

....you are hardcore dude. and so are those cookies... :drools: :P

Guest conna
Dont forget chewie ranger cookies fantastic, or molasses cookies Yum Yum

If you like chewie cookies you can sub. 1/2 the granulated sugar with corn syrup egual amounts..

LOL

Darlene Lynnette

P.S. Theses kind of polls are fun :P

interesting