• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Ehocs Of Time

Guest Zabrak

Guest Zabrak

WOO

I just got this today, I'm so happy. Theres tons to do on it, way more then the last Crystal Chronicles for the Game Cube. I'm always Lilties because I prefer physical all out power classes. I got almost all the Artificats on the last FFCC...My Liltie rocked.

New things:

-Banks. THANK GOD! I had to make extra characters just to hold my other crafting items on FFCC.

- Levels rather then artifacts. YES! This ones good. I'm a crazy leveler and always have been. I missed levels from (most of) all the other Final Fantasy games out there.

-Side quests.

-Jumping/swimming/more higher areas you can fall off of - makes more of a challenge.

-No limit to battle area.

-You get all your 'spell rings' right away.

- Skills - YEAH WOO.

- Equipment changes can be seen on your character. FFCC you could only see your weapon change.

-Easier getting area from area. Theres battle areas connected to town areas, giving it more of a real RPG feeling like the other Final Fantasy's had and FFCC had seemed to lost.

-Saving crystals! YEAH!

Draw backs:

-I hate the way it balances your main battle screen/backpack screen. Its annoying because its hard to really 'immerse' yourself with messy little screen sizes. Its also a waste of screen space.

-Graphics are almost a step down from the last one(from FFCC).

-I miss the voice narrator from FFCC! But I'm not sure if thats a downside. Feels more real this way.

Online groups:

I may or may not join them. For now I'll start off alone. As I am a loner I like to play on my own time and terms.

Guest Zabrak

Remember to press "-" and "+" to fix your screen sizes when you're making your character. I don't read how to books because I'm stubborn and this was really annoying to figure out. I couldn't read the letters on the naming screen without making it bigger. I have a large TV screen so...its just how the game is set up.

Guest Zabrak

Yes! This game has item levels(your hat/armor/ring/weapon have levels) and they have slots for gems. Items have max levels, though. However, you can boost items max levels with certain gems.

HMMM...and theres lots of hidden areas, you can build your own guild and collect guildmates. All of the potential guildmates are mercs. All of them require certain things to join you...

Thats all the update I have. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zabrak

I now have a level 99 male Lilty(Kyle), level 99 female Silkie(Dagon), level 99 male Clavet(Zabrak), level 99 male Yuke(Carth). All of them have their best armor and weapon except for my Clavet because his best armor(coat+hat) are 1mil each...you can't find them anywhere but the store. Once I get my wi-fi up I'm willing to play with people. B)

Guest LightNebula
Remember to press "-" and "+" to fix your screen sizes when you're making your character. I don't read how to books because I'm stubborn and this was really annoying to figure out. I couldn't read the letters on the naming screen without making it bigger. I have a large TV screen so...its just how the game is set up.

Yes, it is annoying.