• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

My Da.

EVAN_DESU

Guest Astro_Liz

I've got a DA account as well, although its pretty embarrassing. :blush:

If you're interested, send me a PM and I'll send you the link. I don't want to post it publicly, not quite ready to have that kind of easy connection made yet on the public interwebs. :huh: *goes back to her closet*

~Liz~

lol...it took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out you weren't talking about your father...actually until Liz put it as a "DA Account."

just thought i'd share

lol...it took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out you weren't talking about your father...actually until Liz put it as a "DA Account."

just thought i'd share

L O FREAKIN' L

XDDDD

Guest Astro_Liz

just thought i'd share

Yay! I'm useful! :lol:

shhhhhhh.... just let me live in my delusion.....

Guest Astro_Liz

just thought i'd share

Yay! I'm useful! :lol:

shhhhhhh.... just let me live in my delusion.....

Guest OneOutOfnOne

just thought i'd share

Да, я тоже!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 192 Guests (See full list)

• April Marie
    • SamC
    • Lorelei
    • Abigail Genevieve
    • VickySGV
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Amberoni
    Newest Member
    Amberoni

1. Alex2022
      Alex2022
      (20 years old)
    2. cvincent
      cvincent
      (69 years old)
    3. Demorriana
      Demorriana
      (25 years old)
    4. forbiddenforest
      forbiddenforest
      (26 years old)
    5. LoganXB
      LoganXB
    • VickySGV
      Lets get this topic back on track folks.  Please spell out your acronyms for your specific meaning of the letter combinations and then re-read your own typing before hitting the send button.  We are here to be supporting each other and not stomping on someone's last nerve.  In the past we have used our DWF (Dirty Word Filter) to interpret certain acronyms and then the members were begging us to delete the posts for them one or two leaving with injured feelings.  Community Rules 7 (about posts being in clear English and Rule 8 (being suitable for people under 18) can come into play here. Thank you.
    • Abigail Genevieve
      I could be described, I suppose, as a RWNJ.   A little stereotyping seems to be going on.  Don't complain about Trans stereotypes if you turn around and stereotype others.  A lot of RWNJs are actually decent people and get called that by people who pick up on one or two alleged beliefs.  I would rather single out influential individuals of whatever camp and call them to correction.   Trans folk are a small minority, even as small minorities go.  There are probably a lot more RWNJs running around than there are trans folk.
    • Ivy
    • Ivy
      They cut a lot of trees here as well.  A lot of them toward the coast end up chipped up and sent to Europe to burn in power plants.  That bothers me, seems like a dumb idea.
    • Ivy
      Most likely.   Unfortunately this was expected.  I expect it will be the norm in any GOP controlled state that hasn't already done it.  So much effort expended against so few.  I certainly haven't seen my area being overrun by trans kids.   And yeah, I fully expect them to go after my HRT next. I think those that are railing against us are much more dangerous than some non-binary high school sophomore.
    • April Marie
      Her name is Sunny and she is so much fun. But, as you said @KymmieL, it is a challenge with a new puppy. Thankfully our 13 year old Lab is taking the addition in stride and being supremely tolerant.  
    • Ivy
      It should be the league's business whether it allows trans women to play, not the park's.   (They seem to be inclusive - good on them)
    • Mirrabooka
      Sticking my neck out here, but that's what I see the RWNJ's doing all the time! They always need someone or something to "fight". Everything is a contest to them; there's always a battle to be had, an opponent to defeat, a dragon to slay, then another, and another.    *Sigh* if only they'd put their energy into working with people instead of against them.
    • Charlize
      I think i became much more emotional overall.  Perhaps because use a topical E i haven't had the swings that some folks feel but i can laugh  and cry so much easier, sometimes over situations i would never have seen before.  Perhaps my age has something to do with it, but i am also much more peaceful and accepting of the storm life keeps presenting.   Hugs,   Charlize 
    • Mirrabooka
      I think the interpretation of the question is always going to provide a wide array of answers. Do I have a rich inner life? Yes! Why? Good question!   Circumstances often dictate how we feel within ourselves. I don't have to deal with work anymore and we've been jus' cruzin ever since. I don't have to fix anything, literal or otherwise. My wife and I live a relatively simple life and we are true partners, but deep inside, I'm not answerable to anyone except myself. So, how's that going? Well, since I came out to myself, which happened before I stopped working, I have felt an inner glow that was never apparent before. It is permanent now and it sustains me. How? Effed if I know! All I know is that even if I have down days, and there certainly have been a few, my heart, mind and soul are still smiling. I think it comes from a realization that I am finally happy just to be me.     
    • Charlize
      I had to look this acronym up.  That certainly has never been part of the LGBTQ community!  Politicians simply attempt to use peoples disgust to create the hate or fear they can "fight" against to win support and power.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • KymmieL
      Congrats, @April Marie on your new fur kid. As the mom to a 1 yr old fur kid. I know what you are going through. LOL.   Back to work after a good weekend. I hope that work doesn't drag my good weekend down. However, I believe it is wishful thinking. I will do the best that I can, if that is not enough. They can jump in a fing lake.   I have another week until my therapist appointment. So I hope I can make it. it seems my depression is getting worse. Can it, is there something lower that major?  Especially when dealing with work. So, I know I have to get out of there. I have put in for the parts at the local GM. Probably, be like Ford. OH, well nothing ventured nothing gained.      Hope everyone has a good day. Hugs, Kymmie  
    • Charlize
      If what you mean by defemination  is that folks are doubting or refusing to believe your feminity i'm sure others here have felt that.  I know i have in the past.  It seems to be part of the continuous attempt by some to see us all quietly hiding in the closet.   I don't fit in there anymore.   Hugs,   Charlize
    • Mirrabooka
      Yay!!! 😀 What's her name?
    • Mirrabooka
      Yep, I can see that too, especially if satire goes wrong.  I can totally understand why the uneducated hoi polloi think that gender identity and sexual preference (and now, pedophilia) are one and the same, and it weaponizes their bigotry. I touched on this in another thread recently when I asked the question whether the LGBTQIA+ umbrella was actually too inclusive and should be split, in an attempt to stop this sort of nonsense. I don't know the answer; while I think it is important for non-cis and non-het folk to band together, it leaves us wide open to attack.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.