• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hey Gators.

Guest Flick

Guest Flick

Hum. Well first of all I'm not sure I particularly fit in here. My name is Felicity (taken >:|), I'm 18, United Kingdom, avid forum user, etc. I stumbled upon this site many years ago but in all honesty I never registered because I knew my parents were watching my net actions :/

I'm... well, I consider myself to be, transgendered. I lose sleep at night and have HORRIBLE dreams because of it. I haven't told anybody outside the Internet, though online I am completely female >_> not that anyone really has a gender online! But it's a good place to express a different personality if that makes sense!

But yeah. Most of the time I am completely fine, but every now and then I get these splurges of anger, or hate, or plain anguish and want to be more feminine :/. I shave all over and grow/dye my hair to try and look how I want to look but it always pains me when I look in the mirror and see boy-hips, oily skin, and hair everywhere.

I... I don't consider myself a suicidal person and am normally quite rational but I have had a couple of scares. don't know what to make of them though. Lying in bed feeling high (nothing to do with me, honest) and floaty, and thinking "maybe it would be easier if I..." only to find myself shoking myself into passing out. It only happened twice, and obviously it's pretty much impossible to choke yourself (considering your hand falls away when you pass out).

Gah, I am seriously rambling and not very good at putting my point across.

I'm in the closet and on the fence over whether to tell anyone. My parents have made clear their stance from just general off-hand chat. How Paul O'Grady is a strange person, how Gay Rights / T-Girl Rights marches wouldn't have to march if they just stayed straight, etc. I think my sister already knows because she visits sites where I'm Felicity >_> but neither of us have said anything about it.

And I know all my friends would completely disown me if I spoke out or just started wearing a dress!

I have kindof experimented a few times. Girly jeans, panties, bra; and jesus it felt... I don't know, it felt secure. Like even though I was naked, I was less naked than if I was standing there wearing boy clothes! I don't consider myself a cross dresser and it definately goes deeper than that, I know that for sure.

I know I definately wouldn't have SRS though. I have always said, that what I want is a vagina, not something that looks like one and is designed to tide one over. (Sorry to anyone offended by that, it's just how I feel on the matter).

Ok so. If you understood any of that and if it wasn't just a month of rambling then hooray, I made an impression. If not then... hello anyway. I don't know how active I'll be, but hey, here I am.

~Felicity

Guest April63

Hi, welcome. Why do you feel that you don't fit in? You sound like many of the people here. Welcome, and I hope you make some good friends.

Guest Zabrak
Hi, welcome. Why do you feel that you don't fit in? You sound like many of the people here. Welcome, and I hope you make some good friends.

Yes - what April said. :P

Welcome to the forum.

Guest Flick

Heh I dunno, for some reason I got that feeling >_>

Anywho... I'm gonna go ahead and post some pics. If anyone sees these IRL they will absolutely lynch me, but oh well. I should note I'm not trying to look girly in this pic, consider it "guy mode" hah, and the glum expression was for the theme of the thread it was originally posted in (on another forum) :(

http://bb.xieke.com/files/wyattaface.PNG

Guest Alyssa Leigh

Hi welcome to the playground everyone is so nice here so make yourself at home and more will be by soon to greet you.

Alyssa

Guest Evan_J
I have always said, that what I want is a vagina, not something that looks like one and is designed to tide one over.
You've really researched the SRS? I ....am pretty familiar with more than a few peeps "factory".....stuff and the MtF ones I looked at in the pictures look like exactly what it says it is lol. No reproductive organs inside but neither do a lot of genetic chicks. Its not just "looks" either. From what I read its eroticly sensate (oh boy did it sound erotically sensate....) and according to biomale sex partners who commented, "highly pleasurable" from their end. (Ok, so some said it was "better" :P Aristotle Onasis apparently didn't complain :huh: )

Dear Flick,

Welcome to the forums.

Let me get you a comfortable chair and I will get you some of Donna Jean's hot cocoa and a plate of my fresh baked cookies, now I am not going to try to address all of your issues in my welcome becausw you wouldn't need to come back. :D

Seriously Evan is giving it to you straight like he always does on this one I can go from more than photographs, when I first admitted to myself that I was transsexial I researched the Doctors and saw some amazing work, I then contacted on of the clients who had given a testimonial - we have become great friensa (she isn't here on the forums because she has been living stealth for four years no) in her 60s now but still looks great!

She moved from one coast to the other and when she went to her new Gyno she decided that she should tell her about it but the lady came into the room talking and started the exam while my friend was telling her and her only responce was, "Really, I would never have known if you hadn't told me."

As to maintaining sesnation almost all do now, the state of the art for MTFs is greatly improving and very rapidly.

As for your partner's pleasure aparently because of the narrower bone structure in that area post ops tend to be a bit tighter and most men are rather pleased with that.

That's about enough of that, so welcome to the family.

Love ya,

Sally