• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Have You Noticed?

Guest MrAwesome

Guest MrAwesome

look at the views on the posts here. Do you notice that while my post "Boobs" have 60 views it has very little responses and hasn't been up all that long? :P and "Bandaid colored penis probably has over 100 right now O_o (Don't quote me.) Most posts with that few responses have very little views, so does that mean we're all captivated by the idea of boobs and weird penis ideas more than just ordinary posts? The opportunity to check up on the life of a fellow trans person isn't as fun as reading about boobs and a band aid colored penises? o.o lol

Have you noticed the FTM forum has a ton of replies and not as many topics? (compared to other forums.) I've noticed that the FTM forum gets boring cause people don't post new topics all the time and I end up making my own which have you noticed at times have taken up like 1/4 of the page? o.o (the girls get so sick of me talking about penises, you know how they are running and screaming at the mention... :P ) Have you noticed most the FTMs on Laura's are younger, and most the MTFs seem to be both young and old (Older but aging gracefully of course. ;) ) And have you noticed that this post seems completely pointless?

Guest Zabrak

I don't see any point in a large amount of topics. Why do we need a lot when we have a little with good context? I think its more of a mature thing, to be able to appreciate little amounts of things for what they are, then to need a lot of things that are worth little.

However, there are more MTFs then FTMs, so yes there is bound to be less topics. I don't find it boring, though.

Guest Evan_J
look at the views on the posts here. Do you notice that while my post "Boobs" have 60 views it has very little responses and hasn't been up all that long? :P and "Bandaid colored penis probably has over 100 right now O_o (Don't quote me.) Most posts with that few responses have very little views, so does that mean we're all captivated by the idea of boobs and weird penis ideas more than just ordinary posts? The opportunity to check up on the life of a fellow trans person isn't as fun as reading about boobs and a band aid colored penises? o.o lol

Have you noticed the FTM forum has a ton of replies and not as many topics? (compared to other forums.) I've noticed that the FTM forum gets boring cause people don't post new topics all the time and I end up making my own which have you noticed at times have taken up like 1/4 of the page? o.o (the girls get so sick of me talking about penises, you know how they are running and screaming at the mention... :P ) Have you noticed most the FTMs on Laura's are younger, and most the MTFs seem to be both young and old (Older but aging gracefully of course. ;) ) And have you noticed that this post seems completely pointless?

...and did you notice how Evan smacked Lewis with the fish? lol

I'm just kidding M. E.

Here, you wanna figure something out? Figure out how Zabrak is in New York, Canada lol.

8) New York is particularly massive - did you know there's also a New York, Iraq? It's tucked into a corner of the Green Zone.

"No news is good news", you know. Not that failing to discuss serious issues is acceptable, but.. yeah "boring" is a poor descriptor in my opinion.

Guest Mr.Yoav

But yeah, you are right.

We are all younger. And the others are older. I do not mean that it a bad way, but it's true.

Is that because it might be harder to be accepted as a MtF than FtM?

Just random thoughts.

Guest MrAwesome

=P I was reading this and it reminded me of something... when I was like 3-4? There was an advertisement on TV for baby dolls, and I said about the chocolate colored on... And I thought of this story because I was thinking about bandaid colored penis, thought about packers, and packers are like Pink Mocha Chocolate... So I knew the term for different colored packers even back then. =P *yes I know that was random*

I need more topics, to be entertained. Otherwise I gotta go over to the MTF forum and read about boobs and breast buds. :( While I can read about cool things to get rid of ours in the FTM forum.

dude, a lot of these things you've noticed, inverted commas, have perfectly reasonably explanations once you think about it a little bit.

you're sounding like a conspiracy theorist. calm down, lol (or else, you better duck really fast to avoid Evan's fish).

Guest MrAwesome

Yes Pol I'm paranoid because people like reading about boobs and bandaid colored penises. -_- *sigh* can't even be random anymore!! =P

Guest My_Genesis
Yes Pol I'm paranoid because people like reading about boobs and bandaid colored penises. -_- *sigh* can't even be random anymore!! =P

lol,well i replied in both of those topics so im not really speaking for myself here :P, but yeah i think it's human nature.

all that other stuff...well, you think too much, lol, and that coming from me...kind of a problem :lol:

lol, sure you can...as long as i can make fun of you for it :P

Guest AshleeB

Im gonna be honest... if its got a funny name, im gonna read it. i remember the bandaid one. i didnt reply coz i wasnt 100% sure what to say :P

but then again im alittle immature :P

THAT and most of your posts have that touch of humor in them so how can i even resist taking a peek :D:D

Lots of lovely love and sloppy kisses

Ash!

...and did you notice how Evan smacked Lewis with the fish? lol

I do believe Lewish doth hath been cornobbled.

Dictionary Definition

Cornobbled: to be hit with a fish.

愛 Eth

Guest My_Genesis

Dictionary Definition

愛 Eth

okay that is my favourite new word...and perhaps facebook status...haha...epic.

Guest Cody_T

Dictionary Definition

愛 Eth

dang, that's even better than defenestrating. Thanks for sharing :D

Guest NatalieRene

ok sooo you want random ^_^

Well I like cats better then dogs but I enjoy taking dogs on walks in the park so I was thinking what if there was a dog that acted like a cat but liked dog activities?

/random

Guest My_Genesis
ok sooo you want random ^_^

Well I like cats better then dogs but I enjoy taking dogs on walks in the park so I was thinking what if there was a dog that acted like a cat but liked dog activities?

/random

well, ive got the opposite...my cat is transpecies, he's like a dog, but in a cat's body. :D

Guest Evan_J

Dictionary Definition

愛 Eth

rofl 5000 cool points for Eth

dang, that's even better than defenestrating. Thanks for sharing :D

5500 for Cody for not only utilizing "cornobbled" in his life but being able to compare it something lol

Guest NatalieRene
well, ive got the opposite...my cat is transpecies, he's like a dog, but in a cat's body. :D

Oh cool a emotionaly shallow cat that chases cars. :lol: Does he chase his tail in circles? Thats cute.

My Mom has a Pekinese dog that will watch tv. I mean really she will watch tv, especially if there are animals in the program.

Guest Cody_T
rofl 5000 cool points for Eth

5500 for Cody for not only utilizing "cornobbled" in his life but being able to compare it something lol

Hah Eth! In your face! (you can't lose "cool points", can you? Because if so I have a feeling I just did ;))

Guest Evan_J
Hah Eth! In your face! (you can't lose "cool points", can you? Because if so I have a feeling I just did ;))

From the handbook of manliness:

"In Your Face" -A cry of celebration or elation at a victory, esp those of a competative nature between two males though since the advent of the women equality movement allowable in an instance of competition between or victory over a person of the female persuation. "In your face" may be accompanied by any gesture involving the hands and arms being thrust into the air as in "the touchdown dance" or thrust forward to specify the party over which victory has taken place. Due to its strong historical links with football and "the touchdown dance" "In your face" is generally exempt from all forms of penalization regardless of conversation in which it is cried."

Guest My_Genesis
Oh cool a emotionaly shallow cat that chases cars. :lol: Does he chase his tail in circles? Thats cute.

My Mom has a Pekinese dog that will watch tv. I mean really she will watch tv, especially if there are animals in the program.

he used to, in our bathtub, but hes 10 now so he's outgrown that :P..hes obsessed with water, he drinks out of the tub while people are taking a shower, and he likes getting pat on the head and on the back. lol. he doesnt chase cars though cuz he stays inside.

closest ive ever had to a dog, as ive never had an actual dog :/ (yeah typical parents no-dogs-in-this-house-theyre-too-much-work situation, lol.)

lol evan i want that book :)

Guest NatalieRene
he used to, in our bathtub, but hes 10 now so he's outgrown that :P..hes obsessed with water, he drinks out of the tub while people are taking a shower, and he likes getting pat on the head and on the back. lol. he doesnt chase cars though cuz he stays inside.

closest ive ever had to a dog, as ive never had an actual dog :/ (yeah typical parents no-dogs-in-this-house-theyre-too-much-work situation, lol.)

lol evan i want that book :)

:lol: thats awesome. My Mom's dog will not get in the water. Over the fourth of July we all went to Jekyll Island in Georgia and dogs are allowed on the beach during the day. So walked her down but she refused to go anywhere near the water. The funny thing is she saw me coming out of the water and got all excited and ran closer between waves until the water started coming back. She jumped back and held her paw up like oh my god my feet are wet. It was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

My cousin near me has a cat named socks and he as cute as a button but I think he may GID too because sometimes I forget he is a he the way he acts.

I miss having pets, I just feel bad being gone at work all day and leaving them alone.

Speaking of pets I was just watching this on you tube and it was very cute. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FnUTQMJVXI...PL&index=13 A little kitten sees itself inthe mirror while playing with a shoe. :D