• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Yay For My First Group Session :)

Guest Naomi Stardust

Guest Naomi Stardust

like the title says:

[b]yay![/b]

its about time too

ok that was fun, but i was SOOOOOO ...shy...

tiny itsy bitsy teeny weeny little bitty microscophic miniscule eensy beensy liliputian baby steps

but thats still progress! :)

gotta get something nicer to wear for next the time! :lol:

Guest Donna Jean

YAY for Naomi!!!!

First steps are alyaws baby steps, Sweetheart...but, You did real good!

I'm happy for you!

Proud, too!

Love

Donna Jean

Guest Elizabeth K

GOOD GOOD GOOD

Like the Chinese Say - you want eggroll with that?

I mean...

A journey of a 1000 miles starts with aa single step! (I always thought you just booked a plane - nevermind)

So congrads!!!

Keep us posted.

Lizzy

Congrats Naomi, a group session sounds like fun, my therapist's office talks about a group session on their website but none ever took place. The only group meeting is my once a month one at the local LGBT center, wish they were more often.

Paula

• Admin

Congratulations, Naomi. That sounds like a great experience. I just started yesterday too, and my

therapist says group sessions may be an option down the road. The thought of being with others

en femme is kinda scary and kind of exciting at the same time. But like you said, one little step

at a time. Have fun!

Carolyn Marie

Guest 71christy09

Congrats!!! Naomi.

My therapist wants me to go to a monthly group session in addition to seeing him every few weeks. I am beginning to wonder where I am going to find all this extra time :) lol.

• 4 months later...
Guest Emily_MI

Congratulations!!!!! I really need to go to a local support group as well. They have one that is every other Friday in my area and think that I need this for not only meeting other girls who are going though the same as I am but also to make new friends as well. I am a pretty private person so I know it will be difficult for me to attend a support group such as this one but I know that they are usually friendly and very supportive.